Peter Andre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PA in the news again - he is seeing his mum for the first time in 2 years because of covid restrictions - like the rest of us have been through it but its different for him because he is a star ( 🙄) also Junior has had his hair styled like his dads - my cringe is cringing

Reactions: 13
PA in the news again - he is seeing his mum for the first time in 2 years because of covid restrictions - like the rest of us have been through it but its different for him because he is a star ( 🙄) also Junior has had his hair styled like his dads - my cringe is cringing
It’s not the same as the what the rest of us have been through though cos he loves his mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s not the same as the what the rest of us have been through though cos he loves his mum.
That will be his new thing now the kids are getting older. I just love my mum so much, she's my life, my world, I just love her. Love love love my mum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Good news on GMB this morning Peter announced he loves his sister so much!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What’s with juniors accent, did he not grow up in mansions in the leafy countryside and attend private school. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good news on GMB this morning Peter announced he loves his sister so much!!
Think you must be on about another Peter Andre. Never heard this cold bastard ever mention an iota of affection towards any of his family members.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He invented loving his kids.He be living through junior soon enough. I hope he posts a throw back picture of himself.
Rather taken he is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thread title suggestion.

Before Peter, loving dad's didn't exist
Boy I'd love his face to meet my fist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love all the suggestions for the new thread name, but wouldn’t it be simpler just to call it Peter Andre#2Yep, he’s still a twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.