Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you can literally see him descending more and more into madness as the days go past.

He has a crazy hyperactiveness about him that's just not normal.

Reactions: 4
I came for this ☝🏼 He’s going to be banging on about this on the daily...
saw these comments on the post of that knife he has bought. Also, scrolling the page, it looks to of cost him £200! £200, for a knife, when you’ve been banging on about being skint?!? The man is a tool!
"I'm a little bit busy at the moment" 😂😂😂😂.... TUMBLEWEED....

Itching to start up the scam convo.

"I SAID I AM BUSY. ASK ME WHY I'M TOO BUSY! "

to look at an order book and pay but has plenty of time it seems to post mental ramblings on his page all day long)

Reactions: 1
Ah man, he's made his instagram private again. Someone's going to have to fill me in when he strikes it rich...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
931DFBA3-BE2E-4668-9D8E-F37F3D0C4E7E.png

What a bleep 🤣
Only going to accept crypto payments for his ‘burgs’ yeah good luck with that!
And the banks have let him down?!? Wow he is a self entitled prick! They didn’t let you down, they just wouldn’t lend you money because you’re too high risk for very good reason!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omgggg ahhahahahahahahhaha this guy is the gift that keeps on giving ahahhahahahahah

Debanking himself 😂😂😂😂😂

How's he going to pay his gas n leccy? Via blow jobs?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There you go, his next big obsession to go on and on about! He really is a top class bleep!
Thanks hun 😘

Omg this guy is simples 😂

The statistician of the century right there. If only people knew that risk and probability was based solely on one calculation: x/y=twit.

I so wish I still had access to his account. He is the gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.