Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what I mean about him, if he’s that hard up why is he buying a bmw, what’s wrong with getting an affordable little run around???

Reactions: 1
Banging on about knowing he won’t make a million in the first year but he could Defo don’t half that... aye right, course you’ll be making 500k you daft bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Giving up the burgs because he couldn’t get a loan... did he seriously think he would get a loan??? He is absolutely delusional, he is a massive high risk so it was obvious he wouldn’t get a loan. He’s just made himself look an even bigger dick by showing off premises he was going to rent and what he was planning to do with them! As if you’d do all that before knowing if you could have a loan! The mans a first class twit!

• Haha
B0E14BF3-AFB0-41FE-ACE3-161500A54F4F.png

He’s still crying about his content not getting likes 😂. Mate have you thought it’s because your content might be the same repetitive tit every day and you cry and moan on stories begging for likes? Go out and get a proper bleeping job.

• Haha
View attachment 233430
He’s still crying about his content not getting likes 😂. Mate have you thought it’s because your content might be the same repetitive tit every day and you cry and moan on stories begging for likes? Go out and get a proper bleeping job.
Or because he's an arrogant prick who's that far up his own arse he can't see what an actual dick he comes across as! if he sets up a go fund me, that's it I'm done!

I think having your own business is a wonderful thing and I admire everyone who does it, it can’t be easy! But I don’t understand why people like him don’t just get a job where they are employed by someone else, at least just until he saves some money? These days sometimes I feel like people would rather go bust chasing a dream of their own business instead of just working quietly in a 9-5 job to save some money. I feel like some people are really ashamed of that idea?

Reactions: 3
I think having your own business is a wonderful thing and I admire everyone who does it, it can’t be easy! But I don’t understand why people like him don’t just get a job where they are employed by someone else, at least just until he saves some money? These days sometimes I feel like people would rather go bust chasing a dream of their own business instead of just working quietly in a 9-5 job to save some money. I feel like some people are really ashamed of that idea?
I think they think that it's how you get rich, like some sort of law that you will make big bucks if you're your own boss. Realistically most businesses fail or just simply don't make enoug. It's often incredibly hard work with little reward. Give me the security of a 9-5 with pension, holidays, health/life insurance etc any day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think they think that it's how you get rich, like some sort of law that you will make big bucks if you're your own boss. Realistically most businesses fail or just simply don't make enoug. It's often incredibly hard work with little reward. Give me the security of a 9-5 with pension, holidays, health/life insurance etc any day.
Have you seen his insta stories today lol imagine going on a date with him 😴😴😴

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.