Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s an arrogant tosser. He will be crying about lack of money and stress within the month 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s an arrogant tosser. He will be crying about lack of money and stress within the month 🤮
😂 😂 😂 He actually gives me the boak.

Imagine driving about in a rental car whilst simultaneously trying to convince people to invest in his success as a trader 😂😂😂😂😂

He literally is Walter White: full of shite (minus the cash).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else actually understand what it is he’s doing? 😂 and no I don’t need him to tell me lol

Does anyone else actually understand what it is he’s doing? 😂 and no I don’t need him to tell me lol
He's betting money he can't afford in things he doesn't understand. Just says loads of words to make it look like he knows what he's doing. It is a scam and I hope nobody pays into it. I have reported him on insta. I urge you all to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He’s obviously reading here because he’s done a story on people being offended by the £10 an hour comment. Seriously hun, I wasn’t offended because I know I work hard for my money and don’t piss it up the wall. I get great satisfaction out of doing a decent days work 👍🏻

• Heart
He’s actually irritating the tit out of me! It’s watching an arrogant prat crash their car over and over again! I honestly have no idea why people would go to him for money advice, well any advice tbh! What an absolute shitshow!

Reactions: 2
So he put in "500 bucks" last night and won "20 quid" is he betting on crypto or fx movements? It's all very confusing. Is he "capitalising" on fx flux or crypto ccy? Enjoy your Chinese tonight, Walt, with all that hard earned fun tokens. You deserve it.

"as what the banks get when they mess about with your money"...no babe, the banks are regulated and know what they are doing. There's proper control and systems in place with proper audit and you aren't allowed to invest in risky instruments/markets without proper due diligence. duck off you dirty bastard. You know duck ALL. I am especially angry because he's trying to make money by duping people into a scam by sending a load of charts and random sentences made up of jargon.

If he actually had a clue, he'd made sure he was as compliant as possible with standard financial regulators. I am raging.

Last edited:
I also want him to divulge his PnL....he's spoke about losing but never actually gave any figures. Like a typical gambler, they'll only ever boast about the wins and hyperinflate them. Go to bed Pete.

He’s just so obsessive with stuff. It’s the algorithm tit all over again! He’s heading for a massive fall yet again!

Reactions: 3
He’s weird but compelling to watch. It’s like watching a soap opera. Wonder what his next obsession will be? Virtual burgers?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What an absolute bleep. I don’t believe for one minute all these people are asking him for money advice! If they are, then they must be as deluded as he is. Reckons he’ll have a burger shop by the end of the year 😂😂
he’s one of the strangest people I’ve ever encountered on Instagram in my life wtf

Reactions: 5
I messaged him about how insulting his minimum wage comment was & how it was only a couple of months ago that most of his customers would’ve fell in to that category that he “feels sorry for” and got a barrage of voice notes from him talking tit about Bezos. Get a grip on your life mate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.