Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B346CB92-E162-4370-91DA-B10D515C29DF.png

Crypto is obviously working out well
For him then if he’s selling his kit 🤣 guess he won’t be heading back to the burg game my time soon then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He really is thick as tit with his post about Royal Mail... imagine he is running pop ups for a whole month, desperate for the staff so pays them well, pop ups end & no longer so desperate for the staff but under his thinking “why not pay them that all year round” BECAUSE THEY AREN’T AS IN DEMAND, just like truckers at Christmas. Jesus wept, I’ve had to finally unfollow this wet wipe now

He’s just tipped me over the edge. Another bleeping COVID non believer. What a dick.

I can’t believe this guy is still surprised that a bank won’t touch him for a loan 😂😂 Good luck taking on the big boys cos I’m sure they’re bound to listen to you and some nut jobs posting on their socials 👍🏻
He’s right about one thing...you couldn’t make it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A few observations.....I thought he was "de-banking" and he was going to make a mint to open an empire thru crypto trading.

Guy is a bleeping Whopper 🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone watch his segment on bbc news? He’s claiming Covid finished off his restaurant, I’m pretty sure it was that he fell out with the investor....

Anyone watch his segment on bbc news? He’s claiming Covid finished off his restaurant, I’m pretty sure it was that he fell out with the investor....
Yes I watched it. Thought it was interesting how they made out he had ‘started’ his business from scratch. Wasn’t really his business though was it when he didn’t put a penny in! I’d say it’s more likely he failed because he’s an arrogant bleep who had no idea how to actually run a business!

There's actually a little announcement on the burger page where he says its closing due to his inexperience, storms and a touch of covid🤦‍♂️. So he's kicking up a stink because he's been refused the bounce bank loan for a business which stopped trading regardless of covid. Gutted.

I see the bank have turned him down AGAIN, I’m astounded that he is still surprised by this! Thought he’d said he was ‘de-banking’ weeks ago but now he says he’s leaving them next week... Crypto is obviously working out well 👍🏻
He now says he’s going to run a raffle next week for £5 or £10 entry fee. Obviously hoping to make a fortune because he says the prize will be £500. There are rules to a raffle/lottery and if I can figure out how to report him when it goes live then I will do just that!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.