Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really believes he can teach himself trading and win enough in a few months to open a shop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Thought he said he was giving up the β€˜burgs’ because he couldn’t get the loan so that was the universe finally telling him it wasn’t going to work. Now all of a sudden he thinks he’s going to bleeping win big with the trading πŸ™„ he gets so over the top obsessed with things and now he thinks he’s some bleeping mogul setting up a trading team. Anyone who trusts him to invest money is as deluded as he is! Just get a bleeping job like the rest of us! He’s already said he’s in more debt than he’s ever been so why is he ploughing money he clearly hasn’t got into trading! He boils my piss but I can’t unfollow the car crash!

Reactions: 1
What a bleeping absolute wet lettuce this bleep is. I can’t stand to look at his face droning on about bleeping burgers and trading. Get a job and stop acting like you’re the burger king of notts. You literally just mix meat and spices together. It isn’t revolutionary.
I’m not saying don’t have a passion. But, I wish he would just work a job and stop acting like the world owes him something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a bleeping absolute wet lettuce this bleep is. I can’t stand to look at his face droning on about bleeping burgers and trading. Get a job and stop acting like you’re the burger king of notts. You literally just mix meat and spices together. It isn’t revolutionary.
I’m not saying don’t have a passion. But, I wish he would just work a job and stop acting like the world owes him something!!
I tell you what nothing would give me the ick like a man talking about bleeping Trading on a date πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©
I notice on his story he’s said something about the attentions and development he gave his burgers, and then his gym when he did that...he obviously can’t stick to one thing

Reactions: 2
Wet lettuce ahhahahahahah

I tell you what nothing would give me the ick like a man talking about bleeping Trading on a date πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜©
I notice on his story he’s said something about the attentions and development he gave his burgers, and then his gym when he did that...he obviously can’t stick to one thing
When I first started watching his stories I felt sorry for him, a bit....but when I heard he'd ditched the kid, literally revelling in every misfortune the bastard has ever had. Hell bleeping mind the freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fuckin hell honestly he’s three sheets to the wind in his thinking......I won Β£500 on online bingo yesterday that was down to luck, I’m more savvy than him with cash and probably got a better credit rating and I work 10 hours a week on minimum wage .....prat

• Haha
I'm so cozy in bed rn after that car update today.

Jesus christ, you'd think he'd just discovered a cure for COVID with that. It's pretty simple mate....don't buy pointless tit you can't afford and your credit rating will self rectify.

• Haha
Oh my god, his stories this morning have given me the rage! β€˜A lot of you will listen to this and not go and research it and continue to sell yourselves for Β£10 an hour if you’re lucky. I feel sorry for you guys’ What a patronising bleep! You made Β£20 overnight... yeah you’re gonna be a millionaire real soon! Jumped up prick.

• Haha
I actually despise this bleep
Me too, he says he’s going to charge people to set them up with this trading shite, special offer for one week only at $100 then after that $1,000. Honestly, he is the gift that keeps on giving! At the current exchange rate thats Β£775 give or take. He really is bleeping delusional! Was only a few weeks ago that he said he’s never been so skint, still managing to plough money in to his trading though! duck me, he’ll be on the trading floor in Goldman Sachs before you know it 🀣

Attachments

• Haha
Imagine boasting to the whole of the Internet about winning 20 quid for a 500 quid stake. He's making out that he's got a conscious strategy, when it's algorithmic models that's doing all the work for him. It's just gambling at the end of the day. He knows duck all about finance. Any bleep who takes advice (never mind pay) from this loser needs to give their head a wobble.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.