Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The arrogance is on another level, I wish I could screen record his comments on the post but there’s too many peoples names to block out. He’s basically saying people should support him or else, money is unlimited, people should have a burger instead of worrying about their electric bill. Bla bla bla
He is off the scale deluded! Setting up a pub then taking it to Liverpool? Yeah sure Jan, because we all know how well you ran the shop you opened 😂 I never thought it was possible to hate someone I’ve never met as much as I hate this guy! He’s bleeping rank and I’d rather eat some chips fished out of the bin that someone has pissed in than eat something he’s made.

Reactions: 2
Omg he is off the scale

Who the duck wants to order a burger 24hrs before they eat it.

I don't even know what I fancy for my breakfast yet.

If he can't sell his burgers from his smelly kitchen, wtf makes him think he's going to take off from an establishment?

bleeping deluded freak. When will he realise that most of his views and following are people laughing at him.

Reactions: 5
The arrogance is on another level, I wish I could screen record his comments on the post but there’s too many peoples names to block out. He’s basically saying people should support him or else, money is unlimited, people should have a burger instead of worrying about their electric bill. Bla bla bla
duck off then you pube chin bleep. Mr sUpPorT LoCaL but bangs maccy d in his rank mouth. Can’t stand him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was in the army with this guy - I was also involved in his crypto "project" where he has scammed about 20k from people. I found this page by googling to see if anyone has sued him yet 😂

When we were mates I didn't see how much of a bleep he was - in hindsight he could be a cult leader if he wasn't such a weak willed cock-womble

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
He is so bleeping entitled. The only plus is that eventually he’ll end up alienating the people who are supporting him because of his self entitled attitude. Biggest bleep I’ve ever laid eyes on!
I wouldn’t buy prepackaged grub off this scruffy bastard let alone a burger that he’s pawed and coughed over……flavour town my arse more like listeria town 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was in the army with this guy - I was also involved in his crypto "project" where he has scammed about 20k from people. I found this page by googling to see if anyone has sued him yet 😂

When we were mates I didn't see how much of a bleep he was - in hindsight he could be a cult leader if he wasn't such a weak willed cock-womble
Omg spill more please withoutnouting yourself (if you don't care to)

Reactions: 3

I was in with him too. We probably know each other

• Wow
Oh my God… I’m dying to read those comments! How can he not see what a monumental nut job he is?! I think he was dropped on his head as a kid, he needs help.

He is an incredibly unstable bloke who will pick something to obsess about, whether that be a hobby, a hair brained idea or some poor girl. I’ve seen it all first hand and I wouldn’t wish him on anyone! He has a really nasty, childish streak when his buttons are pressed too.

Last edited:
I bet they hate him in that coffee shop. The constant bragging about not buying a parking ticket is not cool Pete. I hope the traffic warden catches up with you and slaps you with a fine.

Reactions: 1
I bet they hate him in that coffee shop. The constant bragging about not buying a parking ticket is not cool Pete. I hope the traffic warden catches up with you and slaps you with a fine.
He’ll soon be crying when he gets slapped with one despite saving money every other day by not paying. Why does this little dole head have such a superiority complex.

so that's how he funds his daily coffees then? Living of other people s money

Reactions: 1
so that's how he funds his daily coffees then? Living of other people s money
Pretty much - he started a crypto project called "ex-forces coin" - lied about it being a charity got ex forces and only locked the liquidity for 6 months so in July he will be stealing 30k from the investors

• Wow
I’m shocked people handed money over for that crypto thing to be honest. Wtf does that little grease ball know about crypto? He can barely pay his rent looking at him

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.