Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His beard genuinely makes me feel sick
It’s so dry it looks like he’s ironed it

I wouldn’t let him near my food. He’s also got cats roaming round the house. Absolutely grim and bet he doesn’t have a food hygiene certificate

Reactions: 3
I'm reading his coin page now and he says they will be donating every few weeks. So far he's only shown the o e donation he made to Back On Track ages ago.

More lies.

Looking like he’s dressed in lost property. Nothing matches lol
How does he think no one is going to notice him following them with that beard and hat. I’d be phoning the police if he was following me he creeps me right out

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg he is the most disgusting looking man I have ever seen. With a foul personality to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he'd "light" Putin up if he was the PM.

Just as well you're not the PM because your a bleeping certified head banger.

And he's also exactly the type of wet wipe who chats the chat but would run away crying in the face of a proper fight.

bleeping weirdo that he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.