Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is his beard like that? Does he straighten it? Also, that honking hat winds me up so much, I bet it stinks 😷

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually despise him, he should not be allowed access to the internet. It’s like some sort of crime against humanity! Absolute bell end.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just why? How... I don't understand.
🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Can we have a whip round to put us out of our misery?

Reactions: 1
He’s read here that’s why he’s mentioned his beard. Fucked up his burgers too that’s why it was two lifs and not a top and bottom. Get a job Pete

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1057429
View attachment 1057434
The bald patch 🤢 no wonder he’s got that manky hat permanently glued to his head 😂
It happens to all men, just shave it off and drop the stupid hat that looks like it came from Skegness market.

This is the thing, he owns two designer items the hat and trainers and EVERYONE will just assume they are fakes anyway because the rest of him looks a mess so it’s pointless

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1057429
View attachment 1057434
The bald patch 🤢 no wonder he’s got that manky hat permanently glued to his head 😂
Friar tuck eat your heart out…..must admit I thought the hat fibres had fused to his head like matildas dad….no wonder he wears the filthy bleeping article with a bald head like that….sun shines on that at right angle he’ll bring down a satellite 🛰

• Haha
Absolutely do not need to see you stuffing your face on your stories with your tit burger thanks 🤢
Haha snap. Filthy pig. I bet when he cooks he doesn't even use a beard net and people will end up with his grey face pubes in their burns.

Also these bathroom pics with the top of his know almost showing. Put it away you creepy bastard.

Attachments

• Sick
D77E6980-5081-41DD-9750-1A547F1B6ADC.png

Flavour town gives me the ick 🤢 is he now trying to insinuate that he’s looking at premises to open a shop? He just flits from one pipe dream to another, what’s happened to the ‘burg van’ 🙄

View attachment 1069577
Flavour town gives me the ick 🤢 is he now trying to insinuate that he’s looking at premises to open a shop? He just flits from one pipe dream to another, what’s happened to the ‘burg van’ 🙄
View attachment 1069577
blokes heads permanently in the bloody clouds and it’s not just when his on his paraglider or whatever it’s called….coming to a town near you he will be gliding in delivering his burgs ….nobhead

The arrogance is on another level, I wish I could screen record his comments on the post but there’s too many peoples names to block out. He’s basically saying people should support him or else, money is unlimited, people should have a burger instead of worrying about their electric bill. Bla bla bla

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The arrogance is on another level, I wish I could screen record his comments on the post but there’s too many peoples names to block out. He’s basically saying people should support him or else, money is unlimited, people should have a burger instead of worrying about their electric bill. Bla bla bla
Has he not realised his threats of ‘if you don’t do this I won’t do it anymore’ - don’t work. Yet he continues doing them. Stick to your promises and duck off Pete

And no Pete you aren’t ‘meant’ to support anyone if you don’t want to. People won’t buy burgers from you when you admitted you were selling people food you knew you had cooked in a mouldy unsafe kitchen. A local takeaway doing that and it being posted on social media… it would finish them. You are no different. You are running a business. Hope it’s all registered properly too incase anyone gets sick from it

He’s setting up a pub now? He is struggling to sell burgers from his house how do he think he’s going to profit from one of the toughest industries to make money in?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.