Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious, did he actually see any active service? Or did he just ponce around the place doing not much?

Reactions: 2
He didn’t go on any operational tours. I worked with him and I wouldn’t say he was the worst soldier. But definitely below average.

what annoys me is he plays the whole being medically discharged card and I feel he leads people to believe he was injured in combat and has PTSD. He treads the line very carefully though, he doesn’t outright say it but says just enough so ppl who don’t know him may assume he’s some injured war veteran. When he’s actually a tit bleep.

He Constantly plays the ex-veteran card to gain sympathy. When there is genuine blokes out there who are fucked but don’t make half as much noise as him. All he’s trying to do is get a free ride from it. It grips my tit.

you guys should meet up over a Maccys burger to talk about him
I am curious to who @onewhosighs is

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He didn’t go on any operational tours. I worked with him and I wouldn’t say he was the worst soldier. But definitely below average.

what annoys me is he plays the whole being medically discharged card and I feel he leads people to believe he was injured in combat and has PTSD. He treads the line very carefully though, he doesn’t outright say it but says just enough so ppl who don’t know him may assume he’s some injured war veteran. When he’s actually a tit bleep.

He Constantly plays the ex-veteran card to gain sympathy. When there is genuine blokes out there who are fucked but don’t make half as much noise as him. All he’s trying to do is get a free ride from it. It grips my tit.

I had the feeling this is the case.

Reactions: 1

It boils my piss something awful that he thinks he's on the same boat as the guy with severe burns that he's running his dodgy charity coin with

Reactions: 3
I don’t even know how he got such a following? From what I can see he got in with some slimming world people and got a following and then used it to be a fitness account/ burger account/ conspiracy account/ coffee account /crypto account.

The man is bizarre I don’t know why anyone in real life would like him. The small time I’ve come across him he’s fucked investors over that got him a burger shop, tried to duck over some car dealership, tried to slate the government for not giving him a bounce back loan, told people to trade when he’s got no qualifications on trading or financial advice, sold food from a premises he known has mould issues and still wonders why people think he’s a head??

In the crypto chat he was banging on about PTSD, all I said was “I didn’t think you were deployed” - the tit that caused! He started banging on about how he has PTSD from a back injury he got on exercise and how he never said he was sent in tour. No he didn’t specifically say it but it was massively implied! Only tour I saw him on was in the falklands with me 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
In the crypto chat he was banging on about PTSD, all I said was “I didn’t think you were deployed” - the tit that caused! He started banging on about how he has PTSD from a back injury he got on exercise and how he never said he was sent in tour. No he didn’t specifically say it but it was massively implied! Only tour I saw him on was in the falklands with me 😂
I was in Kenya with him on an exercise and he was complaining about his shoulder. But there was no big incident which occurred or anything like that.

Thing is, most people have something going on in their life or in their past which causes them stress. But most of us just try get on with it, what we don’t do is think we’re owed something

I can’t stand him, I really can’t

@onewhosighs
What year did you go Falklands?

Reactions: 3
I was in Kenya with him on an exercise and he was complaining about his shoulder. But there was no big incident which occurred or anything like that.

Thing is, most people have something going on in their life or in their past which causes them stress. But most of us just try get on with it, what we don’t do is think we’re owed something

I can’t stand him, I really can’t
Ah yes I forgot about Kenya - you guys were all there when I moved into 53, camp was basically empty for a week 🥳

Reactions: 1
I’m going to have a think and see if I can work out who you are 😂😂

We’ll definitely know each other

That rules 2 ppl out then

How did you get mixed up with Pete then?
We got on quite well in 53, and when we were in the falklands we bonded over our joint gambling addictions 😂 once I left we stayed in intermittent contact until he scammed us all 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.