Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's an actual parody of himself.

Latest lies picked from his rap video..

"ALWAYS DECIDE TO SWALLOW MY PRIDE" - LOL LIES

"I NEVER WALLOW IN MY SORROWS" - LOL LIES

"THE LANDLORD'S GOT A GOLDMINE NO RESENT" - LOL LIES

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
How did he manage to discover it during lockdown. Clues in the name Peter. We were in lockdown. How was a business still training him?
He’s talking tit. He’s so cringey. He starts doing something new then acts like he’s been doing it years. He’s been on the news and radio about this already. Obviously using the whole mental health thing as he always does. I reckon the rest of the para motor community must think, who the duck is this idiot.

I only came here to see if anyone felt as sick as me after seeing that! 😂🤢

He’s just as much of a wanker on Facebook too!

7166C5FF-7C3F-4222-BE39-22422A65C273.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Serious question.. does he straighten his beard? It's looks the texture of straightened pubes. He is desperation personified.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we meant to believe that women (plural) send him unwanted pictures. If that’s the truth then gross get a grip but come on surely not

• Haha
Reactions: 1
As if he's trying to turn a very much needed conversation and law around women getting dick pics and online sexual harassment to "but what about men"

duck ALLL THE WAY OFF you smelly uneducated brainless c**t

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.