Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't know a single person that would want to be acquaintances with someone like him. Let alone be a genuine in real life friend. He reminds me so bad of that weird guy at school who would just hang around too long, when nobody wanted him there. Tried to get in on every conversation and just made things awkward.

He's aggressive when demanding people to go like and save his terrible posts. Crying for people to interact. For what? Is he trying to be an influencer to get free stuff sent to him? He doesn't have a business to drive people to. Why is he so desperate to be liked, to the point where he is LITERALLY BEGGING people to go and see his crappy post? Saying he'll be in the comments for another 30 minutes? Stinky Pete.... You don't have a job, what else are you going to be doing. 🙄😂 And then being rude and obnoxious to us all when it doesn't work and a post doesn't get as much interaction as he had hoped. Telling people to f off. 🙄 Very very weird behaviour for a man in his late 30s.

Reactions: 4
89D18372-B925-4250-B2EA-C988F155B463.png
old desperado is off again begging for people to like and save s posts. My vagina has just shrivelled up and died looking at his disgusting face 🤢

• Sick
E8FBD768-B511-433D-8CFB-39E68AC5AF5A.png
This cunts off again 🙄 No need to announce your departure Pete, it’s not the airport. He needs to wash that bleeping yellow hoodie too, bet it’s honking 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He absolutely reeks of desperation 😂
What is a burger kit? Some mincemeat, onion, seasoning and a slice of cheese? Am I missing something because I can literally go to Tesco and then just add some seasoning. He goes on as if his burgers are like Gordon Ramsey’s beef Wellington. Yet all I see him eat is shite pizza and McDonald’s

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just watched Stacey Dooley doc about stalkers. He could 100% be a stalker to some poor girl.. has those vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just watched Stacey Dooley doc about stalkers. He could 100% be a stalker to some poor girl.. has those vibes.
he reminds me of those creeps that say and text ‘give us a hug’ and hold their arms out and do a creepy smile! Deffo has a restraining order on him I bet

• Haha
he reminds me of those creeps that say and text ‘give us a hug’ and hold their arms out and do a creepy smile! Deffo has a restraining order on him I bet
He’s a creep… I’d hate it if I worked in that coffee shop that he goes in to & he filmed me/filmed me working with that weird demented grin.. bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You have no idea!!! He practically did this to some poor lass a few years ago and made her life a misery. He’s delusional as duck.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.