Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

This guy's mood is more up and down than his parachute.
Love the way he thinks a threat like this is going to make people interact more. He says he’s going to start blocking people who aren’t β€˜doing bits’ for his page but never follows through with it. I reckon he’s too scared to drop followers, we all know how obsessed he is by the β€˜stats’ and tit, so dropping numbers would have an even more negative impact and his tiny little mind can’t handle that.

Reactions: 1
His stories hurt my head, it’s a pick a mix of conspiracy theories, junk food, coffee, flying, tit motivational quotes and tantrums… all joined together in one long string of tit. It’s like ADHD in Instagram stories! bleeping hell. Gives me a headache!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His stories hurt my head, it’s a pick a mix of conspiracy theories, junk food, coffee, flying, tit motivational quotes and tantrums… all joined together in one long string of tit. It’s like ADHD in Instagram stories! bleeping hell. Gives me a headache!
Perfectly summarised!

• Haha
Tell you what the only thing he is flying to is bowel cancer on that awful junk food diet.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s such a twit, praying he just drops out of the sky! Is it me or has his following plummeted by a few thousand?

D7AD6117-52A4-409F-A28A-D56761B620A9.png

That yellow hoodie seems to be the new grandad cardigan. He’s he it in for days 🀒 bet he stinks! Oh and the beard looks even more tit than it did before he had it trimmed!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.