Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this thing just doesn't stop.

Does he not realise that people don't give a tit about his parachute.

He is repulsive. Also, another day another two fast food visits (at least).

Reactions: 3
Personal trainer and food business owner? Pete you own no businesses mate you cooked burgers in your mouldy kitchen. Oh and whilst you are on your rant. If you didn’t get furlough help, why didn’t you go and work in a supermarket or delivering parcels or things that were actually bleeping useful?

• Haha
Personal trainer and food business owner? Pete you own no businesses mate you cooked burgers in your mouldy kitchen. Oh and whilst you are on your rant. If you didn’t get furlough help, why didn’t you go and work in a supermarket or delivering parcels or things that were actually bleeping useful?
I can't even with him today. I'm too tired.

• Haha
Personal Trainer my arse 😂 He set up a boot camp for a few months, about 10 years ago. Pretty sure he hasn’t worked in a gym since! As for that beard, makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

• Haha
Does not surprise me one bit.

I read an article saying he was a bricklayer in the army. Why can't he use the skills he learned in the army to get a civvy bricklaying job?

I know why. Coz he's a lazy entitled bleep.
Well at least they didn’t let him loose with any weapons. He’s a loose cannon.
talking about selling food kits again. YOUR HOUSE IS MOULDY and your landlord doesn’t want you running a business from it?

He’s going to end up making someone ill and getting sued if he’s not careful. The amount of times he strokes that beard I wouldn’t be going near anything he’s cooked mould or no mould

Reactions: 1
The way he went on the other day about Djokavic not being vaccinated and that he just said no to Australia and they relented to let him in, only for it now to be reported that he’ll be deported when he arrives. Made himself look more of a bleep than usual 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The way he went on the other day about Djokavic not being vaccinated and that he just said no to Australia and they relented to let him in, only for it now to be reported that he’ll be deported when he arrives. Made himself look more of a bleep than usual 😂
Came to say exactly this hahahaha

Stupid prick that he is.

Thought he was supposed to be moving yet he’s getting all excited about being able to land in the field behind his current house? He’s a first class bleep, I’m desperate for him to loose his phone while he’s ‘flying’!

Thought he was supposed to be moving yet he’s getting all excited about being able to land in the field behind his current house? He’s a first class bleep, I’m desperate for him to loose his phone while he’s ‘flying’!
I’d still love to know who owns the fence to that field? Being as he has cut it down to get in and out of his garden! Literally no respect for anything this twit. I genuinely hope falls out of the bleeping sky.

Reactions: 2
I still want to know how you can’t fly a drone but he can fly himself around where ever he wants and it’s not a safety risk. I’m not sure how high he goes but surely it’s still classed as airspace over populated areas?

who has paid for him to promote them? He just gets hand out after hand out this bloke and still isn’t happy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.