Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute wet wipe.
The phrase ‘man up’ isn’t something I use, but my god, it’s needed here.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here we go again with the woe is me, I’m so hard done to from the desperate bleep. News flash Pete, how about you help yourself rather than trying to rely on others handing stuff to you for free? Take a long hard look in the mirror and realise why people don’t want to help you. Speaking about your followers like this certainly won’t help you! You’re unlikeable, realise this and duck off and get a real job like the rest of us!
He keeps threatening to leave Instagram but then doesn’t. Get the hint Pete.
Also, how does he think a few people commenting is going to be life changing? No brands are going to work with a conspiracy theory loose cannon like him regardless

Reactions: 3
Oh my God, just seen the latest barrage.. what the actual duck. The things he listed off as being his dreadful experiences are just called ‘life’! We’ve all lost jobs, broken up with people and many have had worse injuries or illnesses. We don’t whinge on like this though!! GET A JOB… and a hobby. Then get a bleeping counsellor!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh my God, just seen the latest barrage.. what the actual duck. The things he listed off as being his dreadful experiences are just called ‘life’! We’ve all lost jobs, broken up with people and many have had worse injuries or illnesses. We don’t whinge on like this though!! GET A JOB… and a hobby. Then get a bleeping counsellor!
I wouldn't tire of smaking this ugly bleep in the face

• Haha
Jesus… bet they’re all messaging and asking to be added to this list! 😂

4223CF80-77A2-414E-AC76-5A017DF48BC4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Jesus… bet they’re all messaging and asking to be added to this list! 😂

View attachment 954671
Thought he was deleting people who didn’t engage with him. Make your bleeping mind up you bleep!

Is he vaxed? If he isn't France won't let him in.
I get the feeling he’s an anti vaxxer so I’d put my money on the answer to that question being no!

Telling people to get fucked and giving them the finger at the end of his story & he wonders why people don’t interact with him? 🙄

Attachments

Thought he was deleting people who didn’t engage with him. Make your bleeping mind up you bleep!

I get the feeling he’s an anti vaxxer so I’d put my money on the answer to that question being no!

Telling people to get fucked and giving them the finger at the end of his story & he wonders why people don’t interact with him? 🙄
He's going to end up interacting with someone's fist. Jumped up waste of skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The fact he thinks he can just fly over a football stadium and drop stuff in says it all really. Does he not think he would be suspected of something sinister doing that? Dumb fucker
I actually laughed out loud at those stories. As if someone’s going to hire him for corporate advertising. The guy is bleeping delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually laughed out loud at those stories. As if someone’s going to hire him for corporate advertising. The guy is bleeping delusional!
Me too, I had to come straight here to check everyone else had seen 🤣 He’s so minging, the jacket, hat and 90s leather jacket have made me feel nauseous. As for that bleeping beard 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.