Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me how he manages to live on benefits yet has an expensive flying device, a bmw and has daily coffees out and designer gear. All whilst having no intention of getting a job and instead bumming around a field all week. This is why the country is fucked

Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me how he manages to live on benefits yet has an expensive flying device, a bmw and has daily coffees out and designer gear. All whilst having no intention of getting a job and instead bumming around a field all week. This is why the country is fucked
Let's not forget his diet appears to consist solely of eating out or fast food take aways.

Reactions: 3
Eat an apple through a letterbox, that one could.
To be fair to him (who even am I this evening?!) he did get beaten up as a kid and have his front teeth knocked out so he can’t help the teeth… he’s still a beardy twit though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair to him (who even am I this evening?!) he did get beaten up as a kid and have his front teeth knocked out so he can’t help the teeth… he’s still a beardy twit though.
What’s his excuse for wearing the same clothes day in day out, not sorting his beard and hair and cooking food in a mouldy house?
He’s rank and the worst bit is he rates himself. Was going on about trading again earlier. Pete I could give people 100 tips and when one finally pays off say I’m an expert. That’s not how it works pal. Get a wash, get a job and get a bleeping grip

Reactions: 3
Here we go again with the woe is me, I’m so hard done to from the desperate bleep. News flash Pete, how about you help yourself rather than trying to rely on others handing stuff to you for free? Take a long hard look in the mirror and realise why people don’t want to help you. Speaking about your followers like this certainly won’t help you! You’re unlikeable, realise this and duck off and get a real job like the rest of us!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Here we go again with the woe is me, I’m so hard done to from the desperate bleep. News flash Pete, how about you help yourself rather than trying to rely on others handing stuff to you for free? Take a long hard look in the mirror and realise why people don’t want to help you. Speaking about your followers like this certainly won’t help you! You’re unlikeable, realise this and duck off and get a real job like the rest of us!
Some one needs to tell him that he's not an influencer. People were behind his bread as it was an actual skill and he was showing some gumption.
Followers owe you nothing mate. Christ on a bike. He has no USP, no feel good redemption story is in sight to keep people watching. His grid is a mess with no cohesion.

Pete get over yourself, put your phone down. Go for a walk and take some nature photos and find some balance. Get a regular job, get a hobby and post for fun and not for clout. Not everyone is meant to be a social media star. And the ones that have made it are either spawny or hard workers who don't bite the hand that feeds them.

Oops I appear to be in rant mode.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.