Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s got that flying kit free I might lose my mind! HOW does he get away with conning people into thinking he’s hard done by?! Unless they’ve fiddled with it prior to despatch and are planning a little ‘accident’, due to finding him as bleeping irritating as the rest of us. 😂🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Christ he is such a twit, I can’t stand him but can’t help checking his stories. He must be on benefits, so I really wish they would look into how he has managed to afford a bleeping paramotor! Sponging, lazy bastard.

duck me, I’ve just looked at how much these things cost. Who in Gods name has given him this equipment?! I bet anything that it’s sold within 6 months and he’s spent it on another tit BMW or something. Or he’ll get rid of it and pretend it’s been nicked and then claim on insurance (he’s done that before!). twit.

Reactions: 1
Christ he is such a twit, I can’t stand him but can’t help checking his stories. He must be on benefits, so I really wish they would look into how he has managed to afford a bleeping paramotor! Sponging, lazy bastard.

duck me, I’ve just looked at how much these things cost. Who in Gods name has given him this equipment?! I bet anything that it’s sold within 6 months and he’s spent it on another tit BMW or something. Or he’ll get rid of it and pretend it’s been nicked and then claim on insurance (he’s done that before!). twit.
Average price is £3000 looking it up. Who’s just giving that kind of money away. For someone who moans how hard done to he is he doesn’t half get a lot of helping hands

I don’t understand why people are still giving him handouts. Why can’t they see what an absolute car crash he is? Has an appalling attitude and thinks the world owes him a living because he’s an ex veteran! Absolute wank stain of a human being.

Reactions: 2
Has an appalling attitude and thinks the world owes him a living because he’s an ex veteran!
THIS is EXACTLY how he thinks. Entitlement. Absolutely no gratitude. Shoots his shots sky high and fails. The pube face bleep doesn’t want to work a day in his Ex VeTeRaN / Ex BuRgBoY life.

To be fair, his diet consists of such utter tit that he’ll probably be dead by 50! So sick of seeing his tit fast food stories… who bleeping cares?! Oh well done you, ANOTHER KFC. What IS his page?! Burgers, Covid updates or bleeping flying?! He wonders why his engagement is tit?!! twit.

To be fair, his diet consists of such utter tit that he’ll probably be dead by 50! So sick of seeing his tit fast food stories… who bleeping cares?! Oh well done you, ANOTHER KFC. What IS his page?! Burgers, Covid updates or bleeping flying?! He wonders why his engagement is tit?!! twit.
Wannabe chef that posts McDonald’s all the time. You don’t see Gordon ramsey doing that

Please let the landlord see this and lose their tit! As if he’s just hacked a side out of the bleeping fence that doesn’t belong to him!!
1E00D588-F91A-444A-8FB1-2BCB332F9830.png

I pity the new neighbours and the new landlord, they’re about to get a nightmare tennant! Utter twit and it boils my piss to see him being given things for free. He’s conned enough money out of charities and good people! Wanker.

I pity the new neighbours and the new landlord, they’re about to get a nightmare tennant! Utter twit and it boils my piss to see him being given things for free. He’s conned enough money out of charities and good people! Wanker.
Are you allowed to even just fly these things without a licence, equipment safety checked etc and insurance. Don’t really care what he does but what happens if he falls out the sky and kills someone or damages their property. Not to mention him also filming it with his phone in his hand, what happens when he drops the phone and it lands on someone’s head?

what grown man goes out doing doughnuts in his car?

Are you allowed to even just fly these things without a licence, equipment safety checked etc and insurance. Don’t really care what he does but what happens if he falls out the sky and kills someone or damages their property. Not to mention him also filming it with his phone in his hand, what happens when he drops the phone and it lands on someone’s head?

what grown man goes out doing doughnuts in his car?
It will all go wrong at some point! Always does. He’ll either get bored and sell it all and fund some other tit idea, or he’ll balls up some other way. Keep hoping he’ll just drop out of the sky to be honest, save the tax payers some money. How he gets away with receiving any financial support is utterly beyond me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.