Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he goes quiet for the next week it’s because he’s caught Covid amongst the thousands of people he’s driven to London to be around with no masks.
Of course the bleep has gone to london to protest 🙄 the way he’s said thank you for doing the right thing... no, the right thing is to not mix with all those people, regardless of what you think about what the government are doing! I hope he does catch it!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If there’s any justice in the world, he’ll end up in an ICU on a ventilator. On second thoughts, I hope not because he wouldn’t deserve a bed there.

If there’s any justice in the world, he’ll end up in an ICU on a ventilator. On second thoughts, I hope not because he wouldn’t deserve a bed there.
He'll moan because he can't get a hospital bed or a dr appointment. Whilst people with cancer or other serious diseases can't get their treatment because hospitals are overrun with selfish infected people like these cunts who clearly have too much time on their hands.

The scrounging bleep contributes nothing to the system. He needs to get a bleeping job or just disappear off the plant. Waste of bleeping skin. Makes me so angry.

Reactions: 3
1FFADAFB-4995-461D-BF44-1D0B623CD967.png

Here we go with the woe is bleeping me, the world owes me a living bill tit again 🙄 Don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with everything the government is doing, it’s been a shambles but he doesn’t half think he’s a clever twit!

View attachment 931576
Here we go with the woe is bleeping me, the world owes me a living bill tit again 🙄 Don’t get me wrong, I don’t agree with everything the government is doing, it’s been a shambles but he doesn’t half think he’s a clever twit!
Pete’s business didn’t get screwed over by Covid though? He’s forgetting the narrative. He firstly had training by some Michelin chef, then had investment from someone who opened him a shop. BEFORE Covid, Pete messed that up and went back to his home kitchen?? During Covid he was looking at big restaurants in town he was going to get with his grant that never came. His actual stories at the time do not fit today’s narrative.

I see he’s back on ‘trading’ and how he thinks he’s the only clever person on the planet. How’s that working out for him?

Reactions: 2
Pete’s business didn’t get screwed over by Covid though? He’s forgetting the narrative. He firstly had training by some Michelin chef, then had investment from someone who opened him a shop. BEFORE Covid, Pete messed that up and went back to his home kitchen?? During Covid he was looking at big restaurants in town he was going to get with his grant that never came. His actual stories at the time do not fit today’s narrative.

I see he’s back on ‘trading’ and how he thinks he’s the only clever person on the planet. How’s that working out for him?
I’d forgotten about the whole chef thing. Wasn’t the lad called Aiden or something like that. Never saw him again, just like we’ve never seen those blokes he was hanging about with a few months ago when he was eating at that posh place in Nottingham. Just goes to show that everyone realises he’s a bleep after so long 😂

He’s wearing THAT bleeping jumper with the massive buttons AGAIN! Someone send the bloke a jumper from this decade please. He’s had that minging thing for about 10 years now 🤢

• Haha
AKA: Sponging off of people again. I don’t understand why anyone falls for his ‘poor me’ BS. Wonder what is will be this time! Burgers delivered by a flying tosser in boffin jumper with big buttons perhaps.

DBF26760-DC4B-49B2-B0FA-23F3975874D0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
AKA: Sponging off of people again. I don’t understand why anyone falls for his ‘poor me’ BS. Wonder what is will be this time! Burgers delivered by a flying tosser in boffin jumper with big buttons perhaps.

View attachment 936747
What like the guys who bought him a restaurant that he managed to run for about a month without bleeping it up and then just left and said no more. Went back to cooking in his mould ridden kitchen that he didn’t mention to customers. Potentially making people sick.

These people that keep helping, whilst nice, are pissing money away.
Didn’t someone help him buy the food van that’s sat outside his house all year doing nothing with as well?

I'm sure there was a redeeming feature at some point. There was wasn't there? Please say there was coz I can't have followed him knowing he was a stinking soap dodger coated with crusted ick.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.