Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait for this bleep to be a evicted. acting like getting jabbed is not having a say over your body. You're allowed to not get a jab but you will have to face the concequences for being a selfish prick

Reactions: 4
Yet will be the first one to complain when he gets it and doesn't get a ventilator or bed.

I've not seen his stories today (have a job) but I'm getting he's on one with his tinfoil hat?

Last edited:
1581B9D2-B361-44AD-A2BB-A8D55DE0700C.png

More like nobody wanted it! bleeping despise this guy so much. He needs to get off insta and sort his tit show of a life out.

• Haha
He is vile. In one post calling asylum seekers 'illegals' and 'the boat people' and then a couple of posts later wondering why everybody can't just get along😒

• Angry
Reactions: 7
He is vile. In one post calling asylum seekers 'illegals' and 'the boat people' and then a couple of posts later wondering why everybody can't just get along😒
Those illegals and boat people would actually contribute to this country and society a hundred times more than he ever will!

bleeping scruffy scummy bleep. I hope he is on the streets for Christmas.

Reactions: 8
I hope his parachute fails on the next fly. Absolute oxygen thief that his mother should have swallowed.

• Haha
He’s been wearing that hideous jumper with the massive buttons for about 10 years now too, I’m not even kidding.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Doesn’t know why no one is taking him and his ‘business’ serious but films conspiracy after conspiracy with that stupid filter on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
8B44C73E-2797-450C-91AC-270A991B7AE5.png

Is this bleep now saying he’s not being evicted? Lols at him talking about getting a mortgage, what’s he going to say his job is? Trading in bit coin or a pilot 😂 I wish he’d just fall out of the bleeping sky!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If he goes quiet for the next week it’s because he’s caught Covid amongst the thousands of people he’s driven to London to be around with no masks.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.