Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't see that coming, eh?
Exactly. What did he expect when he was slagging them off on his public social media.

My guess is there was a clause about not running a business from the property and by kicking off about the mould ruining his business he’s highlighted that to them that he was running his burger thing. They haven’t just evicted him for pointing out mould as they’ll need to fix that for a new tenant anyway.

That aside I don’t wish anyone to be homeless so hope he finds somewhere to stay

Reactions: 3
Saw that coming a mile off, it’s exactly what happened last time! I can’t believe he hasn’t learnt. He won’t be homeless, because he’ll just pull the ‘Wounded Veteran’ bollocks again and milk a charity for help… just like every other time. Stand by for that one!

He's a victim isn't he. Mould in properties is a funny one... sometimes it's caused by the property but there's an awful lot you can do to prevent/clean it instead of just letting it rot. Wonder how much of that he has done!

Imagine if he owned a property... would he realise you have to pay for fixes yourself 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
90C36A7F-514B-4171-8069-E2A6251AAD99.png

Now he’s begging for YouTube subscribers 🙄 Desperate to watch it to see how tit it is but don’t want to give him the views 😂
He needs to be spending his time looking for somewhere to live anyway rather than obsessing over YouTube!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 906388
Now he’s begging for YouTube subscribers 🙄 Desperate to watch it to see how tit it is but don’t want to give him the views 😂
He needs to be spending his time looking for somewhere to live anyway rather than obsessing over YouTube!
How long before he threatens to not post any more videos as “subscribers don’t match those viewing my stories” bore off Pete and also if you’re reading this, you look like a scary creep in the thumbnail

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long before he threatens to not post any more videos as “subscribers don’t match those viewing my stories” bore off Pete and also if you’re reading this, you look like a scary creep in the thumbnail
He looks like a serial killer & not even one in disguise 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s an absolute nightmare to evict tenants these days so there’s no way he would have been chucked out without prior warning. I imagine he’s behind on his rent and has had plenty of time to rectify. And also, cooking on the scale he probably is requires adequate ventilation, so it has probably added to the mould problem

Reactions: 1
It is possible that running a kitchen/catering from 'home' without informing his landlord could have expedited eviction. If it is a business that has a direct knock onto the upkeep of the property I think it is supposed to have an amendment to the tenancy agreement. Unless there is a massive clean down at the end of shift and a decent deep clean each week for the ceilings and furnishings the grease build-up and smell would get bad really quickly. And as he put it all over his Instagram it's not like he can deny that he did it.

No hate for trying to run a business, but hell fire get an actual clue. Go and pay your dues in a real kitchen and learn the craft first. Catering is not an easy gig.

He’s already crying that his YouTube isn’t viral. Pete it takes work mate, you’ve put one video out, people getting thousands of views have been regularly creating good content.

banging on about motivated people who want to better their lives? What exactly is he doing, he bums around doing duck all, I assume he’s on benefits? Flying and drinking coffee when most people are in work earning a living.

he seems to think because he’s a veteran he’s owed a living. From what I can see he’s had countless opportunities for help but it’s never enough for him.

want to be a chef? Go and work in a pub restaurant or something and learn the trade, earn a wage and put some aside to start your own one day, or do your burgers when you aren’t working. He’s so delusional.

he’s only obsessed with youtube now because once he has a thousand followers he can make money. Wonder if he’s paying for all the flying lessons as surely they aren’t cheap?

9FCB3456-9DCE-4123-AE46-8D4A42BB5082.png

Full of conspiracy theories again as to why his views go up and down. He’s not very bright is he? He needs to realise that people don’t know what’s in his stories until they watch them so they’re not just viewing them when he’s posting tit that’s happened to him. He’s such a dick, give up the pity party for one and go and get an actual bleeping job!

• Heart
Wish someone would stage an intervention because his behaviour is beyond erratic to the point he’s borderline a harm to himself and probably others if he’s driving around and fLyiNg.

• Haha
Pete. I will do you a favour. Why does the algorithm hate you?

Because you are all over the place. You don’t post consistant. You might post a ‘good’ post and then you go offline in a strop for weeks expecting the algorithm to go straight back in your favour when you are back. Doesn’t work like that, whilst you’ve been off in your strop other accounts and content have been working hard

liken it to a day job or school if you had a month off, you’d have a lot of catching up to do.

Also, the algorithm doesn’t know what the duck your account is, so doesn’t know who the duck to promote it to. One minute it’s fitness, next it’s burgers, then it’s crypto, then it’s trading stocks… then it’s ranting about Covid and conspiracy theories which EVERYONE knew Instagram were shadow banning, then it was back to burgers, then this flying thing. You’ve fucked your own account, you got followers through burgers and fitness you should have stuck to what worked and set up a private account for all the other bullshit

Also, have you ever thought, people that followed you for burgers have zero interest in any of the other stuff?

it’s like me going to whsmith every week for a magazine and the next time I go in it’s now a sandwich shop and the time after that it’s a suitcase shop and the time after that a pawnbrokers. I’d soon lose interest in trying to get my magazine.

You’ve broken it not your followers. People followed for the fitness/ burgers not for your personality unfortunately. You weren’t an influencer who could post whatever they wanted and people were fangirling over like hinch.

hope this helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Pete. I will do you a favour. Why does the algorithm hate you?

Because you are all over the place. You don’t post consistant. You might post a ‘good’ post and then you go offline in a strop for weeks expecting the algorithm to go straight back in your favour when you are back. Doesn’t work like that, whilst you’ve been off in your strop other accounts and content have been working hard

liken it to a day job or school if you had a month off, you’d have a lot of catching up to do.

Also, the algorithm doesn’t know what the duck your account is, so doesn’t know who the duck to promote it to. One minute it’s fitness, next it’s burgers, then it’s crypto, then it’s trading stocks… then it’s ranting about Covid and conspiracy theories which EVERYONE knew Instagram were shadow banning, then it was back to burgers, then this flying thing. You’ve fucked your own account, you got followers through burgers and fitness you should have stuck to what worked and set up a private account for all the other bullshit

Also, have you ever thought, people that followed you for burgers have zero interest in any of the other stuff?

it’s like me going to whsmith every week for a magazine and the next time I go in it’s now a sandwich shop and the time after that it’s a suitcase shop and the time after that a pawnbrokers. I’d soon lose interest in trying to get my magazine.

You’ve broken it not your followers. People followed for the fitness/ burgers not for your personality unfortunately. You weren’t an influencer who could post whatever they wanted and people were fangirling over like hinch.

hope this helps.
A bleeping men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.