Pete_hobbs_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B0EFB4F0-3733-4E06-BFF5-D8D2A5B5BAFF.png

😂😂
All those people that have had ‘burgs’ off him and all the time he’s been producing them in an environment that would earn him a 1 star food rating 🤢 couldn’t have happened to a nicer bloke 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This guy expecting people to support him when he’s been making and selling food in his house knowing full well it’s covered in black mould?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So he needs to sell the truck to pay people back who put money in to renovate it.

What happened to the trades? Apparently he was super successful. So successful we got to see all the designer shite he bought himself from his profits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he needs to sell the truck to pay people back who put money in to renovate it.

What happened to the trades? Apparently he was super successful. So successful we got to see all the designer shite he bought himself from his profits.
He needs to realise that it’s time to just give up his pipe dreams and get himself a proper bleeping job instead of hoping everything will just be handed to him on a plate. As for the trading, he’s just proved once again how he fixated on one thing for a period of time then moves on to the next thing ie the flying bollocks he’s now on fixated with. Not sure where he thinks he’s going to source the money to buy one of the motor things he wants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's on the conspiracy theories again....Ghislaine Maxwell is a Madeline McCann suspect now.

Someone remove the internet from this nut

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
BAD7EAE8-1849-4559-9457-816BDE27B74F.png

So, he’s known for at least 3 months that he had this mould problem yet still continued to produce and sell food?? Absolute bleeping moron. And if he carried on with his attitude like this with his letting agent, he’ll be finding himself homeless again before long! I really bleeping despise this bleep.

Reactions: 4
He’ll be evicted soon, the landlord will just get pissed off. That’s what happened last time if I remember correctly, he named them on Insta and I ended up being told to get out. Such a twit… just get a bleeping job mate and accept that you’re not going to be a millionaire. Focus on being ‘normal’ and maybe attempting to find a partner at some point, because he’s going to live a very lonely life at this rate.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 901246
So, he’s known for at least 3 months that he had this mould problem yet still continued to produce and sell food?? Absolute bleeping moron. And if he carried on with his attitude like this with his letting agent, he’ll be finding himself homeless again before long! I really bleeping despise this bleep.
Oh wow!!! The entitled fucker gets caught out once again.

He's lucky he's not been sued for that!

Reactions: 1
View attachment 901246
Came to post that. He’s admitted to selling people food dangerously.

Also, what landlord is going to want their house caked in grease by a bloke that looks like it’s not even him that pays the rent. He’s such an entitled prick.

So far he had investors in his shop which he stopped after about a month so no doubt they were left out of pocket

Money off people to do up his food van which he’s now selling who are now out of pocket

Sold people some dodgy Bitcoin rip off

Pretended he was a trader.

He’s the first to ‘name and shame’ when he’s the biggest con man going. He did it to the car company too remember

go and get a normal job Pete. You aren’t above it

He hasn’t mentioned that forces coin bollocks for a while either. He just can’t stick to anything and make a proper go of it. Although I had my doubts about the integrity of that charity thing he was doing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.