Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like her. She’s another saleswoman turned influencer plugging fast fashion. Nothing new just the same old shite as the rest of them except she does more giveaways because she’s trying to build a following
She is fake … never looked like that 3 years ago.

The way she speaks makes me want to grate my face. The “dalllllllyns” bullshit. Please 🙄 She only gained followers from giving away high end stuff that most people can’t afford. And now she’s some kind of “fashion guru”, all she does is show off the same beige shite from different shops. Yawnnnnnnn. Another Lumi instahun 🥱
she is completely fake. False. Photos of what she looked liked 3 years ago….

The way she speaks makes me want to grate my face. The “dalllllllyns” bullshit. Please 🙄 She only gained followers from giving away high end stuff that most people can’t afford. And now she’s some kind of “fashion guru”, all she does is show off the same beige shite from different shops. Yawnnnnnnn. Another Lumi instahun 🥱
Her name is Pierre Walker. Don’t know where she got the SIan From. I
She should show all the young girls what work she has had done. Such a bad influence on young girls…

Teeth -False (implants) Hair -Fake
Nose Job. Chin reshaped, Botox, Fillers - Cheeks - Fillers, Lip Fillers - Heaps - Looks Like A Fish.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So I have met her on a few occasions. She is exactly the same in real life as she is on her insta....overbearing, fake, over the top ans just in your face. It's all for show! She's a part of nuskin which is the biggest scam and pyramid scheme going. She doesn't own her house she rents it....yet her boyfriend is in property and does talks about buying houses....LOLZ! Her car she makes everyone believe is not hers and is leased (nothing wrong with that at all because I lease mine but she makes it out as if she has boy the Range). She buys all the clothes etc for content only, she doesn't keep it, she returns it after she has made her reels! She isn't my type of person at all.
She buys her collection and gives it to friends so it looks if the colkectikn
She’s just a typical saleswoman.. she is a Nuskin rep & I’ve followed her since day dot, because I dabbled in Nuskin myself back in the day (don’t ask) and now since the Dyson, her page has grew loads and she’s practically begging in the style for a collab. Every single day she’s tagging them & buying clothes, and I think they’re even gifting her clothes now (she doesn’t even say AD when she’s doing a haul, but has her own personal discount code.. hmmm) but yeah she’s annoying as hell, but deffo thinks she’s a big time influencer now
she buys lots of her own collection and gives it to some of her followers so the collection sells out! #fact

What’s the ‘Dallyn’ thing about ive been meaning to ask 😂
Trying to copy CT - Charlotte Tilbury - Makeup Guru.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Most shallow, materialistic person I have ever encountered. (Of course I am a little jealous, I'd love to be a millionaire haha but I've never known anyone spend like she does.)
Her Team Have Reached $1million in sales - That Is The Circle Of Excellence.

What a shame she had her suitcase stolen with all her designer bags etc 😱
Does she think showcasing her tat from ITS with designer accessories makes it more appealing? Hardly a good advert for ITS in my opinion when all their other collabs (barring Lorna Luxe who is leaving anyway) use accessories from ITS itself. Trouble is Perrie really thinks she’s a cut above the likes of Stacey, Jac, etc… and has started believing her own hype. I wish she’d explain how all her ranges supposedly sell out but somehow there is enough of her collections left to do a pop up shop 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
She is fake … never looked like that 3 years ago.

she is completely fake. False. Photos of what she looked liked 3 years ago….

Her name is Pierre Walker. Don’t know where she got the SIan From. I
She should show all the young girls what work she has had done. Such a bad influence on young girls…

Teeth -False (implants) Hair -Fake
Nose Job. Chin reshaped, Botox, Fillers - Cheeks - Fillers, Lip Fillers - Heaps - Looks Like A Fish.
She’s claimed multiple times she hasn’t had a nose job.

got this through this morning, just shows that reporting her does pay off. So keep doing it guys!

View attachment 1487431
Nuskin would also have her over the coals for not posting compliantly, I happen to know she’s been suspended and so had her pay frozen with them in the past for a similar matter and they don’t mess around if they also had complaints with evidence they’d suspended her PERMANENTLY 😳 At her level work Nuskin she also has a non compete contract meaning she may NOT advertise competitive products so I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t make her other brand marketing clear, she wouldn’t want it to be clear to Nuskin’s compliance team the fear of having her pay frozen or stoped by would leave her “shook” alright! Anything from another brand which is health, beauty, cosmetic, wellness or lifestyle based posted by her could and should be the end of her Nuskin Hon Daaallliiinnn days!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her Team Have Reached $1million in sales - That Is The Circle Of Excellence.
Sounds like a cult 😂

On a completely different note- does anyone else think her bottom lip looks very very odd. It’s like she’s had so much filler that the inside of her lip is now on the outside?! If that makes sense? It’s so big and flat! Never seen anything like it before…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sounds like a cult 😂

On a completely different note- does anyone else think her bottom lip looks very very odd. It’s like she’s had so much filler that the inside of her lip is now on the outside?! If that makes sense? It’s so big and flat! Never seen anything like it before…
Her bottom lip looks like this
7735810F-DD86-469A-8074-DFCE9226A6EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yet another collection that’s the best quality yet 😴 if that’s the case I wouldn’t be posting videos of a blazer that actually shows just how badly it’s been made. Look at the state of the hem on this. It looks like it’s been pinned but not stitched yet 🙄 plus maybe also use a steamer/iron on it 👍🏻

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Was she actually mugged/robbed or did she leave her case unattended? She’s does seem genuinely shaken up and I do feel for her! However, sometimes the big man upstairs has ways of bringing you back down to being humble and I think this was definitely one of those moments for her!

Was she actually mugged/robbed or did she leave her case unattended? She’s does seem genuinely shaken up and I do feel for her! However, sometimes the big man upstairs has ways of bringing you back down to being humble and I think this was definitely one of those moments for her!
I was a bit confused by her post as she was vague in explaining how it happened. First it sounded like she was mugged, then she talks about always holding your case so it is not taken. So it could be either.

From my experience of living in London for 10 years there are gangs of pick pockets, muggers etc. They target people especially when they’ve got flashy stuff like an LV case and if she turned her back for even 1 second then … gone.

So sad though she seemed very shook up. I hope she had insurance for all her designer stuff?

Yet another collection that’s the best quality yet 😴 if that’s the case I wouldn’t be posting videos of a blazer that actually shows just how badly it’s been made. Look at the state of the hem on this. It looks like it’s been pinned but not stitched yet 🙄 plus maybe also use a steamer/iron on it 👍🏻
Totally agree, I thought it looked terrible. I do like the rib dress though.

I was a bit confused by her post as she was vague in explaining how it happened. First it sounded like she was mugged, then she talks about always holding your case so it is not taken. So it could be either.

From my experience of living in London for 10 years there are gangs of pick pockets, muggers etc. They target people especially when they’ve got flashy stuff like an LV case and if she turned her back for even 1 second then … gone.

So sad though she seemed very shook up. I hope she had insurance for all her designer stuff?
Usually designer handbags come under house insurance. Hopefully, as she has loads of pictures of herself with everything it will be easy enough for her to claim the money back to get them again. If she was really smart she would have the receipts too. I do feel for her on this one 😓

Usually designer handbags come under house insurance. Hopefully, as she has loads of pictures of herself with everything it will be easy enough for her to claim the money back to get them again. If she was really smart she would have the receipts too. I do feel for her on this one 😓
Yeah me too, it must be such an awful feeling getting robbed, no matter how big or small. She doesn’t seem to be her usual self.

Hopefully she can sort the insurance out and put it behind her.

I’m only assuming what’s happened from here as I don’t follow her so forgive me if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick but…. I’m surprised influencer aren’t victims of mughings or robberies more often. They show their entire wardrobes and home interiors, flash all their expensive gear, tell everyone their travel plans and even take pictures of their luggage after doing a ‘pack with me’ or ‘holiday haul’ video. Their houses can easily gone found online with floor plans. They don’t try to hide them even. People can track behaviour, they’d would know Perrie takes designer accessories to a ITS shoot for instance. They basically signpost their stuff to anyone who wants to rip them off.
I have sympathy for people losing things to crime but they don’t protect themselves well enough at all all for the sake of the brag.

Reactions: 12
I’m only assuming what’s happened from here as I don’t follow her so forgive me if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick but…. I’m surprised influencer aren’t victims of mughings or robberies more often. They show their entire wardrobes and home interiors, flash all their expensive gear, tell everyone their travel plans and even take pictures of their luggage after doing a ‘pack with me’ or ‘holiday haul’ video. Their houses can easily gone found online with floor plans. They don’t try to hide them even. People can track behaviour, they’d would know Perrie takes designer accessories to a ITS shoot for instance. They basically signpost their stuff to anyone who wants to rip them off.
I have sympathy for people losing things to crime but they don’t protect themselves well enough at all all for the sake of the brag.
Yes I know exactly what you mean. I don’t think this was the case here as she hadn’t mentioned anything about exactly where she was before the mugging happened, but she has shared about of her daily routine, going to the gym etc and I know it’s pretty easy to look up her new house and where it is. If they really were a group of professionals, they probably know what trains are coming in from where and when and would potentially know that a Eurostar coming in from Paris would be a good target as people are likely to have nice designer gear…

Yes I know exactly what you mean. I don’t think this was the case here as she hadn’t mentioned anything about exactly where she was before the mugging happened, but she has shared about of her daily routine, going to the gym etc and I know it’s pretty easy to look up her new house and where it is. If they really were a group of professionals, they probably know what trains are coming in from where and when and would potentially know that a Eurostar coming in from Paris would be a good target as people are likely to have nice designer gear…
She didn’t say what train she was actually on but she did say she was travelling on the Eurostar and it was pretty obvious what day and roughly what time it was by her stories. I feel bad for her cos people should be able to have designer gear without the fear of getting robbed but she does come across very braggy so maybe she’ll be a little more humble in the future and think about what she’s showing off online.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.