Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She got her teeth done yeah. Which is why her face shape is so different to how it used to be. She got them done a good few years ago and as we get older our face shape, teeth alignment change so this all factors into why it’s different now.

I assume it’s because she’s southern so doesn’t know the reason people are bashing her for being in The Sun. But northerners especially in and around Liverpool know exactly why everyone is dissing her for being in the sun. No not cos it’s not vogue. But because of the HUGE scandal #JFT96

I hope she does read tattle and educates herself on that hashtag.

she’s also had a nose job!

I cannot put my finger on what she’s had done to her face to change it so dramatically! Is it just bad make up from years ago like we all know we had? Also those teeth, I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen her with an open smile….

Also think she forgot this herself 🙈😂
She’s had a nose job !

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Yet another collection that’s the best quality yet 😴 if that’s the case I wouldn’t be posting videos of a blazer that actually shows just how badly it’s been made. Look at the state of the hem on this. It looks like it’s been pinned but not stitched yet 🙄 plus maybe also use a steamer/iron on it 👍🏻
Totally agree, I thought it looked terrible. I do like the rib dress though.

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
I’m wondering if she’s had Botox in her lips. I tried it a few months ago, it wears off after about 6 weeks but even though I only had the tiniest amount, I couldn’t close my lips properly or use a straw. I bet she’s had loads of it in 😂
Botox? Not fillers? Like a lip flip lol?

Anddd she’s back at it again today. This shitty eyebrow serum she keeps pushing is a Nuskin product. She works for them and works on commission and this should be stated on every story that it’s an AD/AFF please please take two seconds to report this guys.
she wouldn’t have to put #ad when she talks about nuskin, she doesn’t get paid for posting about it. She gets paid when someone buys it, very different.

should always be #aff when she has any link on her story containing a link profile (stylink etc), because they gain commission from people clicking on links or buying through them, doesn’t have to be on every story.
She should be putting #aff on her direct links to nuskin, but it’s only affiliate if someone buys something so it’s a bit of a weird one

Last edited:

Cooksie

VIP Member
Guys the whole 1mil thing is a load of crap. I know SO many people that have been in on nuskin and have seen it from the inside and everything they post is NOT true! The whole compensation plans, commissions, earning millions...its all a fad to get more people into the cult pyramid scheme business.

She has not earned that money. She is living in a small little 3 bed house in a small not overly nice little town outside of Bedford. As I know someone who knows her, she is still renting with no plans to move at the moment.

I have no doubt that she is doing well financially from all the swipe ups and advertising she does, I'm sure she earns reactively well from that but PLEASE do not believe everything you read or hear. She says she is always "real with you guys" but she isn't, trust me. I have very good sources that tell me alot that she doesn't tell her followers.
Do spill what she doesn’t tell followers ☕

Spider12

VIP Member
What did she say? She’s put that she’s deleted the stories as she doesn’t want people to go and look 🤣

interestedingossip_

Spends just under 3k on a living room rug when 99% of the UK ate struggling, and boasts about it. This girl is the most obnoxious veiniest insensitive arrogant “influencer” I have ever come across. Not even in that good confident way at all she’s becoming so unlikeable. Such a ICKKKK
How do you know it was 3k? Has she deleted the story because I can’t see it

Queenybee

Chatty Member
She made it over 6 years though, so not really a lifetime but yes it’s not £1mill Lump sum. she’s still got rather a lot of money for flogging a face scrubber - atleast £166,000 a year 🤦🏼‍♀️
And it’s not just purely from her sales. It’s from her whole team. She probably sells barely nothing. She just sits back and let’s her team do it all. That’s why MLM’s are so unpopular.