Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justforfun93

Does anyone know how much of her stuff she had stolen? I’m assuming she had a lot of designer items in her suitcase at the time, I’m just nosey🤣 and want to know what she’s lost

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I thought she lived in Bedford, does she not live there? I can’t find the house and want to have a nose

Never mind, I found it. God that is absolutely stunning, my dream house 😂 but wowwww that price

Last edited:

lemon2507

This is SO bad. She shouldn’t be encouraging people to do this. If you can’t afford it don’t buy it, it’s hardly an essential purchase 😬
It’s nuts that people will do stuff like this!

Also sorry different topic, did I see Nuskin are discontinuing the lash serum? If it’s so amazing and popular I don’t understand why they would do that?

Spider12

VIP Member
She’s put another post now saying it means she had earned £1mil in commissions so it definitely means she has literally earnt £1mil. I believe they were house hunting a little while ago but haven’t heard anything of it since. wonder if they were waiting for the big bucks to come in 🧐
Oh I see! Thanks for updating. Crikey that’s a big number 💸 She should be able to afford to keep all of those clothes now instead of wearing and sending them all back 🤣

Hellohello2020

Nothing wrong with the small town she lives in. And it is nice. Im not defending her cos she is full of it, but her rented house is not small either. Granted not a huge house but defo not small
No no I'm not saying it's small in terms of size it is a normal size house as I've been in the same one some doors down from her for but her supposed earnings it is small.

And the town is fine but not one I'd live in personally! But again for her supposed 1 mill earning she'd be living in a more upmarket village than where she is living.

Cerase

All of the undisclosed adverts and affiliate links have gone towards that house. I bloody hope the ASA take action, they've had enough reports about her.

lucie_Lu

Brainless idiots the lot of them. Booking that without even checking the public transport. She said I’m sure no one’s booked anything yet when yesterday she reported a girl that said she had already booked her flights!!!
These were also all my first thoughts 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve always thought (still do!) she’s got a great figure, she looks like she’s lost quite a lot of weight recently though, or is it just me?
Yes very skinny! That’s why she always has the stomach problems because she eats minimal all day and then when she eats something heavy on her stomach, her body reacts wrongly to it. She looks I’ll skinny if I’m honest.

lemon2507

Interesting! So she’s copied someone else then….
I mean it could be complete coincidence that this has happened to her as well! I need to try and find the video again, I’m sure it was another influencer type person who did it!

I’ve met her several times and a few of the others youve mentioned. All the ones that are high up are very ‘cliquey’ and it’s all very false. Its ‘babes’ this and ‘babes’ that but they’re also extremely bitchy and two faced. The front they give of being nice and friendly is a complete front. I was made to feel useless and worthless and was barely spoken to because I was a low down minion. They think they’re very important and strut about like they own the place when all they are are glorified sales girls. It always makes me laugh when they say they’re ‘entrepreneurs’ or ‘business women’. It’s not their business it’s Nuskin. They are working for Nuskin ultimately, they don’t produce or design the products!!!!! I received zero support or training and felt extremely isolated and the main reason for leaving was I desperately didn’t want to morphe into one of them!!!!!!!
Yeh I thought it looks cliquey and that puts me off joining too because I’m not like that. They are all on holiday all paid for by nu skin. Is it really all paid for? If so why isn’t Perrie there seeing as she’s at the top?

Jamatabal

Followed her for a few years & she’s just not the same person. At the start doing reels in her bedroom in the rented house (before studio days) I liked her. Authentic then as had no collabs. Now everything is way too serious & the outfits are getting worse.

Cooksie

VIP Member
Wow..
I thought she couldn’t stand anyone else doing her make up that’s why she had to do her own for her shoots 🤥
She’s defo done a few lines there.. she’s dancing manically and woodenly.. like 3 year olds after too many E numbers!
Imagine that behaviour at someone’s wedding spending the night filming yourself.. she will be off invite lists for future weddings! Dying of shame for her.

123imsonosey

1. She has a filter on this because she’s missing the mole beside her mouth 2. Her new edit, I have never seen her using Rodeo products until recently (although I just nosey her page every so often so maybe I’ve missed it) I don’t know why but just none of it seems authentic, it’s all so over the top and false like, do an edit and ask them to send your pay to a charity instead of you taking your cut off you just really love the brand so much 🤷🏽‍♀️
I’ve never even heard of rodeo before she posted the big announcement 😂

Ck2020

VIP Member
Why do people literally THROW money down the drain to rent a house that’s not theirs? When they can afford to buy? Molly-mae and Tommy are the exact same. Probs got over a million £ between them but are renting wtf 😳

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I'm actually cross with my own naivety, but I was surprised she has botox and fillers but then puts it all down to the collagen! Glad she was honest about it but she definitely should have said that many times before.