Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teatime12

Just watched her story, I don’t know much about her other than that she irritates me and just came across her tattle thread as when I searched her before nothing came up. She said about her dior bag and the one she had before
She ‘no longer owns, but I’ll let you do that math!’ What’s that about?

I’m cringing so bad at her story saying will she be added to the mirror when she hits 1 mil 🤢 I know it’s probably a joke but deep down it’s what she wants😆 shes so cringey

mysecretself

Chatty Member
I’ve reported her this morning YET Again! All the stories showing the in the style clothes should be marked as an AD along with the stories with the links that should be marked as affiliate. Please go and report on just as I have. Screeshot the stories and open one of the links so you can copy and paste it in the complaint.
If you open the links though don’t they leave cookies? i don’t want to have to clear my browser out!!! Not that I buy anything from ITS though 😆

Lechat

VIP Member
Lol the fake tan disaster on her face. Had to admit I had a good laugh so fair play to her for sharing that!

SGE32

So another day and more undeclared Nuskin links from her on her stories. Please please screenshot and copy and paste the links and go and report her on the ASA website like I have 😡😡

Bonbon76

VIP Member
I thought it was fucking disgusting mugging someone off in front of a million people on video . Be different if she was telling the story after it happened
She didn't show her face though did she? And if you get your crusty feet out on the train you deserve everything you get!

Muffin990

Just wondering everyone’s thoughts on this?
Perrie is in Amsterdam shooting her new InTheStyle collection. She is unvaccinated and has travelled to the Netherlands without completing the mandatory quarantine required for unvaccinated travellers.
I can appreciate her choice not to have the vaccine, but to not follow government rules to shoot some outfits feels ridiculous and very irresponsible?!?
How do you know she’s unvaccinated?

Queenybee

Chatty Member
Totally agree. I also heard today as well that apparently this nuskin pay for their cars and luxury goods to basically sell regular woman a dream to make them more money. I dont know how true it is but it would not suprise me in the slightest if they did that.
Wouldn’t surprise me!!!

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
It’s because wealthy people with large properties have ponds so to her they are a status symbol. She can’t really fit it but she doesn’t care as long as she gets it. It’s like a kitchen island, people putting their fridge into the hall way to shoehorn in a kitchen island because it implies a modern & large kitchen. Cutting a chunk off a master bedroom to accommodate an en-suite… can’t fit a king bed and wardrobe and the main bathroom is opposite your bedroom but you have en suite bragging rights. It’s tacky AF and screams nouveau riche. (I’ve probably offended people here but I’m afraid it’s true in property right now)
you’ve hit the nail on the head completely. What a sad life this people lead.

You can get castor oil cheap of Amazon or eBay and some spoolies and that helps your lashes and brows go. I’d rather use natural stuff than use £12 rubbish! I bet she gets her eyebrows laminated and makes out it’s the nuskin lash and brow serum she uses !

She must not have hit the quota.
If it’s the same as when I was there. To be on the expenses paid trip. You needed to be a Ruby for (I think 3-4 months straight) that means you needed to have 4 people on your team who had hit executive status. And they built a team. And as a team they did £3,500 worth of sales in one month.

The trips are real, they do happen. But as you can see, the figures are absolutely mental.

gossipqueen20

Chatty Member
Some of the outfits she’s been showing on her reels lately are quite frankly shocking and they all look exactly the same as the last. She must literally go on to different websites each day and just add the “new in” section to her basket. She’s a one trick pony
Some of what she wears now is just hideous. What the hell was that dress with a poncho neck?!!!!! She’s lost her way.