Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’ll be nuskin. That’s the one “ploy” used when I did it. You were actively encouraged to quit your job or atleast reduce your hours so you had time to do the “business properly”. And then you got to have people thinking your doing so well so they join you.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
I don’t think anyone who sells that Lumi ever seems to have good skin, it can destroy your skin barrier over time

Ircarma

How do you know she’s unvaccinated?
She’s been very very public about it. She also went to Dubai recently and explained the rules for her as an unvaccinated traveller.
I have no judgement against unvaccinated people but breaking quarantine seems a little ridiculous for a photo shoot in my eyes!

So does she have to quarantine when she’s there? Not quite sure of the rules tbh but she seemed quite clued up on it earlier? What makes me laugh is she literally thinks she’s Lorna Luxe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I believe so yes (happy to be proven wrong)!

Gimmethegossipgirl

What part of the country does she live in? For some reason I assumed south but she’s goes to Manchester a lot so is she not that far from Manchester?
She’s in Bedfordshire - in a town outside Bedford. Her studio she used to film in was in Bedford

I bet she’s only got her own collection with in the style for more money and more followers which means more engagement so she can attract more people to join her pyramid scheme 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Haha I haven’t watched her stories in a while.. they cringe me out too much. I know she’s like that.. more of a general observation about these rule breakers. Actually on the other hand she should be ashamed of creating such a poor quality collection 😂
Don’t cos they are worse than ever 😂 According to her this collection is the best one yet (again), best quality ever, her DMs are exploding and if you’re not on the app at 645, you definitely won’t get what you want 🤦🏻‍♀️ I actually think I may block her just to stop putting myself through watching her as the lack of humility she shows and the love for herself is way off the chart 😂 I will screenshot first and report to ASA though 😊

lucie_Lu

That light nylon dress is going to be blowing up over her head in that strong wind!

I ordered a blazer from the summer collection and it was awful material and fit !!
she really thinks she is something so special these Days !

Gimmethegossipgirl

Oh damn I was way off I clearly follow too many mum accounts and less influencer so think every announcement is a baby announcement 😂😂

lemon2507

Anyone else notice the label tucked into the last outfit on her latest Zara reel 🙊 returns returns returns!

Gimmethegossipgirl

I didn’t see her rant but it looks like she was out with holly and she’s tagged her in the cake pic on her stories so seems like they’re still friends

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Totally agree with this post. It makes them look below her almost? When they are not they are just grateful, yet she wants the world to see how “kind” she is. Do you really think she’d do that if cameras weren’t rolling and she didn’t have 700k to impress? Absolutely not.

Also, she’s taken them on HER favourite holiday.. if you’re going to treat someone atleast consider what they’d like and not yourself hun
I can assure you she’s not got 700k to impress. She’s bought tens of thousands of her ‘followers’. There is no way she has gained 250k in 30 days. She can afford to buy luxury holidays, expensive sunglasses and business class flights so can definitely afford to buy followers on Instagram

lucie_Lu

I just think if she’s gonna name and shame she needs to make a super clear on who it is. That’s the issue when you do that. Innocent folk get dragged into it and have to sort all the mess out!!!!
Unfortunately the name “Luxe” and that particular logo/font/colour are incredibly popular… my beautician also uses it so when I first saw Perri’s post I thought oh god surely that’s not them!! It wouldn’t surprise me if a few other Luxe Hair or beauty businesses got some shit that day too….

Lynx

VIP Member
I think Holly did a story though yesterday morning to be fair acknowledging it but you could be down the right lines. I’ve seen Holly at old Nuskin events, wasn’t it her that signed Perrie up to Nuskin?? I wondered whether it would be something to do with the Nuskin girls because they’re all very cliquey and think she was good friends with tayla blue and Kristy Green (both have tattle threads) and they’ve not mentioned it. KG is probably spitting feathers because she had one ITS collection that was a total flop, has been ‘influencing’ for a long time but doesn’t appear to do that well and loses followers daily and knowing the sort of person she is she will hate the fact gather Perrie is doing so well, whereas true friends would be made up.
Fair enough about Holly then, I don't follow her, just have a look now and again. Also, yes, I think Holly got Perrie to join, but I don't think Holly is her up eline, I think they joined under the same person? I think you are right about the other Nuskin girls then, I don't follow them, but it probably is that!

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
It’s come from the horses mouth!!😭
Really? Somebody on here that works at ITS said not that long ago that she’s not very popular with the staff there. Also Adam has only just taken back the position himself so can’t see him giving it to her anytime soon. Let’s be honest she’s hardly Molly Mae is she 😂

Thought he posted the other day he is keeping himself as CEO as it makes sense.
He did. He said he’s resumed the role again from immediate effect