Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I know , she lied it was shockingly bad material! I wish we could see how many items of the collection got returned
Well they always reckon her collections sell out but then there’s still loads of her stuff on the website to buy 🤷🏻‍♀️ So either they are lying or lots of items from her collections do get returned.

Reactions: 1

Cerase

I unfollowed her a few weeks back. I got sick of her when she was constantly bragging about her ITS collections and implying that she was better than all the other ITS collabs put together. Modest she is not 🙄
I can't think of one modest instagrammer. By virtue of the fact you're putting yourself out there, no modesty is involved whatsoever! She's one of the worst though and sadly people seem to lap it up.

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So now her and ITS are giving away a Cartier ring. She certainly seems to be their flavour of the month at the moment. No other collab has been given a Xmas giveaway or gets the sort of collection giveaways she does. This will be her excuse to buy more followers and make her million at Xmas or definitely by New Year 🙄

Fmf17

VIP Member
I cannot put my finger on what she’s had done to her face to change it so dramatically! Is it just bad make up from years ago like we all know we had? Also those teeth, I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen her with an open smile….

Also think she forgot this herself 🙈😂
Her teeth in the pic with the hat aren’t like that now are they?! Her teeth look more natural now?

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
Lol how aggressive with the brush was she in her story of applying the eyebrow serum. She’s not very pretty without makeup is she…

SGE32

It wouldn’t be a new day without greasy Perrie breaking the rules. At least 5 different stories each with an affiliate link to products she earns commission on. Get screenshotting girls and head to ASA make a complaint. Make sure you’ve opened one of her links and copied it to pop in the complaint.

CFCB0916-E7AE-4C64-9D4F-53E34736CEF4.png

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Someone must of done her makeup today cos it looks SO much better than usual and really compliments her face. Also gutted I missed the business class shabang 🤣
Last time she went to ‘shoot’ in Dubai, she used a professional make up artist. I suppose she saves loads of money by using her mum to take her photos 🙄😂

lemon2507

There's so many fake Nuskin before and after photos lurking about on social media. Ones with filters, different lighting, different poses, all to make it seem legit. To be honest the toothpaste is good, but you can get some ones from supermarkets for 1/5 if the price that is just as good. I think that's the case with most of it, it's not a luxury brand, but they think they are. I rather pay the same price and get a smaller pot of Elemis face cream!
Absolutely! I used to use tropic skincare which some of the products are very good but they also do the same with filters pics etc! I know most do but it’s people who put out the money who really can’t afford to and then it does nothing for them 🤦🏽‍♀️ Serum wise, use castor oil don’t pay £50 for a serum which is probably 90% just castor oil 😂

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
The price point on the new collection is outrageous! £25 for a pair of leggings, are you joking me dallyn? £60 for a jacket that won’t even keep you DRY 🤣 no wonder most sizes are still in stock for all items 🙃
I’ve had to mute her. Cannot bear her smugness and the fact she’s so far up her own arse. I presume as usual she’s saying it’s mainly sold out and as usual she’s being economical with the truth 😂 Thing is they say sizes 4-24 but it was actually only up to size 20 anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

tea2sugars

I used to quite like her but I think it’s all gone to her head a bit now! I’m as much of a fan of A/W fashion as the next person but she’s buying SO SO much stuff right now to haul it and we’re not even in September yet. Then in the next breath she says she doesn’t keep all of it and returns a lot which is fair, but I think it would be more genuine then if she’s actually honest about her thoughts on each item and what she’s actually gonna keep, rather than acting like every single thing is AMAZIIIING to get people to use her swipe ups 🤢
Plus the amount of ‘ads’ she does for NastyGal, you’d think she could at least get the name of the company right 😂 NastyGAL not NastyGIRL!

Last edited:

petalpetal5381

Chatty Member
Insanity. Is that for her partner too or what? It’s just me in my house and I have 3-4 bag fulls of shopping plus a few extra bits I pick up!

lemon2507

Na that picture on her story where she’s sitting on the floor with loads of crap behind her, why does she look like my granny 😩😂

Waitingfortea

I agree. I’ve come across her via Nuskin a while ago and she’s way up. She basically doesn’t have to do a thing. Her team is so big they bring the money in for her. That’s what all the top earners are like at Nuskin like the likes of Emma Carpenter, Tayla Blue, Steph Powell, Kristy Green etc. and the added extra is say someone like Emma, she has several folk in her team that are also really high up so Emma just sits back and the money rolls in from all those different team members. Don’t get me wrong, it would’ve taken work to build but if you’re one of the lucky ones you gain later on and can take a step back. I think that’s why Perrie does all the fashion stuff now. She enjoys it, so she’s making money out of it whilst the Nuskin money rolls in aswell. I dont think she really has to bother promoting Nuskin tbh, I think she just does it for extra personal sales. A lot of the others barely promote it at all once they’ve reached the top.
I once upon a time got involved with NuSkin and I’m 80% sure Perrie actually recruited Emma!