Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justforfun93

Perrie is also a follow to unfollow girl. Hence her huge following.

She had 40k followers in 2020 when she decided to do the dyson giveaway. In Jan 2021 she hit 100k followers.. I unfollowed her when she got to around the 150k mark which wasn’t that long ago.. I looked today and she’s on 449k… how has she got to that so quickly?!

Sounds exactly like all the FM babes
I did fm with that sofy Dobson and she’s just as bad as that. Gets money from minions below her
Is FM just as bad? What’s it like?

Reactions: 1

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I think it’s all her doing, they’ve given part of the funds towards it and she’s funding the rest, it’ll be follow her & ITS, instantly boosts her following to get her to that 1 million for Christmas! Can read her like a book 🙈
Wouldn’t surprise me. I think she’s pretty economical with the truth. It’s the fact she says ‘they went to her and wanted her personally to think of something to do’. Makes it sound like she’s the chosen one. ITS & Adam need to be careful cos they’ll piss their other collabs off if they continue letting her carry on like she’s top dog there.

becky2817

Stacey S collection is organic recyclable etc and she gets screen time and RTs etc. Peri gets none of that as her collection is the definition of fast cheap fashion

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
So this dress from her latest collection is literally an exact copy of a Zara dress she wore a few months agoView attachment 1422055
View attachment 1422056
and she had the cheek to say this collection has been a year in the making 😂 Get ready for the next 5 days before launch bragging about it being the best collection ever, best quality ever, will sell out in minutes and all the same BS she comes out with everytime she has a new range out.

Jamatabal

I’ve just noticed it’s her bottom lip that’s effecting her pronunciation on certain words. How is this even possible? Can this happen from filler? I’m so naive to the aesthetics world 🙄
Crazy as it is… I’ve known of her since her teens & she’s always had them. They’re not filler, they just always have had a strange shape

Honeyp1e

That serum she uses is dog shit. I unfortunately got sucked into Nuskin many years ago and got it it’s literally like water. Does nothing absolute scam

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Surely not?! Is this true?

Also, not seeing this £3k rug anywhere… what was it she bought? Has someone got a link?
Adam has only just taken the role back himself so very unlikely. Just because her collections sell why the fuck would they make her the CEO? There are more popular ITS collabs than her. I reckon she’s started the rumour herself. She keeps hinting at big things for 2023. If someone had said creative director even though again I’d doubt it, that sounds more plausible but no way are they going to put someone who’s job title is ‘influencer’ in charge of a company of ITSs size

noaddedsugar

Dunno what it is about her she just really has like a bitchy type of energy. Think someone else has pointed it out on here but she’s always doing stories where you can see up her nostrils. If you go back and have a look at her old photos she’s clearly had a nose job! Not sure if she’s been open about it?

KYLIE

VIP Member
She is so effing basic. Her reels are so so rubbish I don’t know why she gets so many likes. Probably all the other MLM huns sucking up to her. I would never go to her for Zara inspo. Way better influencers that actually make outfits out of the Zara peices and style them amazingly well, rather than just chucking on the new in dress and twirling around in it.
OT slightly, but could you suggest some better Zara style accounts to follow?

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Agree looks crap the quality will be so cheap ! What a big lead up to yet just another ITS collection how Boring .
i actually caved ages ago and ordered a blazer from her collection last summer, it came and the quality was actually shocking I will never order again .
I did that with the Lorna Luxe collection

Ck2020

VIP Member
She had 40k followers in 2020 when she decided to do the dyson giveaway. In Jan 2021 she hit 100k followers.. I unfollowed her when she got to around the 150k mark which wasn’t that long ago.. I looked today and she’s on 449k… how has she got to that so quickly?!

Is FM just as bad? What’s it like?
FM is terrible. How the person above describes Nuskin is exactly the same structure and things as FM. It’s a big what’s app group and it’s exactly like a cult. If you ever said anything negative in the group she would basically wanna cut you out of anything. Sofy has reached the top now but she used to share all her success (thanks to us) and now she never shares anything at all. It’s very like ‘omg your the best’ but really they slag you off and also try to get you into debt. Exactly the same as nuskin- ALL MLMs are the same. I only realised how bad it was once I got out of it. Don’t get me wrong FM perfumes are amazing and I still use them now 2 years on but I’d never do another MLM again, ever

Unfortunately I’ve seen that so many times when I did it. Teaching assistants stopped their training and did it full time. It was always sold along the lines of “now I have time freedom”

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I wonder what her huge announcement is. Must be something amazing to be using a countdown clock for it 😂 She’s carrying on like she’s going to be made a director at ITS or something. Whereas I reckon she going to be having some sort of get together in Manchester for her ‘fans’ as ITS have never thrown any sort of party for her yet.
After seeing Adams stories, I’m now thinking some sort of pop up shop in Manchester and she’ll obviously be there.

Muffin990

She’s been very very public about it. She also went to Dubai recently and explained the rules for her as an unvaccinated traveller.
I have no judgement against unvaccinated people but breaking quarantine seems a little ridiculous for a photo shoot in my eyes!

I believe so yes (happy to be proven wrong)!
Sorry didn’t realise. Why would she be so blatant in her rule breaking? I’m sure she didn’t isolate after Dubai either which you are meant to if you’re unvaccinated.