Perrie Sian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor salon receiving all that abuse is totally Perries fault!!!!!! That’s what happens when you plaster stuff over your Insta without making it clear! She made out she wasnt bothered when she clearly was!!!!!!!! Plus she’s always harping on about how ‘totally shook’ she is about how AMAZING her lashes are using her serum she constantly advertises (funny how they’ve only grown in the last 6 months when she’s been using it for bloody years). If they’re that good babe why did you need falsies on your ‘shoot’ ?!!!!!!!!! It’s also so bloody fake. I actually agree with that troll !!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
They probably won’t be much price difference at launch either. Who’d buy ITS when you can buy Zara?

Reactions: 12
No bloody way!! That’s not even subtle!!!
That poor salon receiving all that abuse is totally Perries fault!!!!!! That’s what happens when you plaster stuff over your Insta without making it clear! She made out she wasnt bothered when she clearly was!!!!!!!! Plus she’s always harping on about how ‘totally shook’ she is about how AMAZING her lashes are using her serum she constantly advertises (funny how they’ve only grown in the last 6 months when she’s been using it for bloody years). If they’re that good babe why did you need falsies on your ‘shoot’ ?!!!!!!!!! It’s also so bloody fake. I actually agree with that troll !!!!!!!!
I was thinking that too! I hope she sent them a big apology!

Reactions: 2
Why can this girl not speak properly.. since someone said it ages ago I can’t unhear it now 🙈 “hi guys just got to mykkkkkeeenos going out for some gfgllllunnnchh now”

Omg in her new reel I thought wow some of her pieces are actually really nice I might buy them…all the ones I liked were Zara 😭😭 how embarrassing contrasting her poor quality items next to nice ones

This is my first time posting. I follow this thread, and others on here.

I don’t really have much of an opinion of Perrie with regards to her being an “influencer”. Personally, I think it’s wasteful and boring to post so many reels of hauls. I enjoyed this content as a teen on YouTube in the 2010s. Each to their own, I guess some people do still like it.

What I think is very dangerous is how she pushes / works for nuskin which is very clearly a multi level marketing scheme (MLM) that preys on the vulnerable, with a dream of “making it big”. She now declares paid partnerships, I suspect following people reporting her from this thread.

She professes to have made it with network marketing, but as the statistics show, only those at the top of the ⚠ or pyramid do make any real money. Her most recent instagram story about how she was “was not in a good place financially in 2019” (direct quote) contrasts her whole backstory of being a boss business babe.

I think so many people don’t have the understanding of what an MLM is, what happens when you are a part of one, and the true consequences (which contrast the facade she portrays on instagram).

I do not think any brands, such as ITS, should work with people who work for, and make money from (or perhaps don’t) MLMs as it sends a dangerous supportive message.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is my first time posting. I follow this thread, and others on here.

I don’t really have much of an opinion of Perrie with regards to her being an “influencer”. Personally, I think it’s wasteful and boring to post so many reels of hauls. I enjoyed this content as a teen on YouTube in the 2010s. Each to their own, I guess some people do still like it.

What I think is very dangerous is how she pushes / works for nuskin which is very clearly a multi level marketing scheme (MLM) that preys on the vulnerable, with a dream of “making it big”. She now declares paid partnerships, I suspect following people reporting her from this thread.

She professes to have made it with network marketing, but as the statistics show, only those at the top of the ⚠ or pyramid do make any real money. Her most recent instagram story about how she was “was not in a good place financially in 2019” (direct quote) contrasts her whole backstory of being a boss business babe.

I think so many people don’t have the understanding of what an MLM is, what happens when you are a part of one, and the true consequences (which contrast the facade she portrays on instagram).

I do not think any brands, such as ITS, should work with people who work for, and make money from (or perhaps don’t) MLMs as it sends a dangerous supportive message.
I was literally just coming on to say a similar thing, her latest post is utter lies. My friend is in her team under her and she was high up in her pyramid scheme and earning shed loads way way before 2019 !!!! Does she not realise that all her team will see that and know she’s lying???

Reactions: 3
This women is really the definition of fake it to you make it. How she has half a million followers in honestly beyond me. When I followed her she had about 100k this was autterly 3/4 years ago? She's an instagram hun not a reality star. It really really angers me how she has put so many vulnerable women into difficult and sometimes financial situations and now has a cheek to say she was broke in 2019? Was she not in NI faking her lifestyle during that time? This women is dangerous and its disgusting that brands even look at her.

Reactions: 5
This women is really the definition of fake it to you make it. How she has half a million followers in honestly beyond me. When I followed her she had about 100k this was autterly 3/4 years ago? She's an instagram hun not a reality star. It really really angers me how she has put so many vulnerable women into difficult and sometimes financial situations and now has a cheek to say she was broke in 2019? Was she not in NI faking her lifestyle during that time? This women is dangerous and its disgusting that brands even look at her.
I know I agree. I was actually gobsmacked when my friend told me she’s been high up in her MLM company for quite a while (way before 2019) and before her Range Rover she had a snazzy duck off Mercedes sports car!!!!!! Don’t sound like she was that broke!!!!!!! Or did she pay for that on her credit card too lol. Apparently she is really really known in MLM because she’s been around for so long and been so successful!!!! The only reason she has more followers now is because she did a Dyson Hairwrap free giveaway’out of kindness of her own heart’. Not to get more followers nooooooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
How can you be making all these big money packages with a beautiful house and car but yet not be in a good financial place? What else was she buying?😂. It doesn’t make sense that she is very high up in these companies but yet had to put the holiday on the credit card? Make it make sense.

She should be embarrassed to be passing off literal copies of Zara as something she’s worked hard on to create. The material is exactly the same 🤦🏽‍♀️
59841711-1C80-45EA-B9A3-FD85E7A3EBB6.png

707BCE95-6BB8-4EE5-911A-815C1AF1425D.png

Personally, in my humble opinion, “not in a good place financially” is having to choose ‘heat or eat’ (feed your self and your family or heat or cool your home) or can’t pay your rent and bills so might lose your home…. NOT on holiday in Mykonos but can’t yet afford the Dior shop and not quite on the property ladder yet but 2 or 3 years later bought a house for either half or a quarter of a million…. Come on Babs… let’s have some context here!

Reactions: 9
off to Starbucks because there’s a nice one in Mykonos 🙄🙄 surely Starbucks is just Starbucks. How about branching out and trying somewhere new and local to the place you’re visiting 🤦🏽‍♀️

7E1DA8A4-F569-410D-A246-E1FDC99217AD.png

030D1431-1CA7-4377-B97C-CAC7F260B118.png

Reactions: 1
Is she going to spend her whole holiday on her phone touting her ITS collection 😴 According to her, they always sell out, her collections are better than anyone else’s, she’s the best collab ITS have, so why does she need to do so much self promotion? She really is unbearably smug 🤢

Reactions: 3
That light nylon dress is going to be blowing up over her head in that strong wind!

What do you mean without making it clear? Just trying to clarify if I missed something.

What do you mean without making it clear? Just trying to clarify if I missed something.
I just think if she’s gonna name and shame she needs to make a super clear on who it is. That’s the issue when you do that. Innocent folk get dragged into it and have to sort all the mess out!!!!

I just think if she’s gonna name and shame she needs to make a super clear on who it is. That’s the issue when you do that. Innocent folk get dragged into it and have to sort all the mess out!!!!
Unfortunately the name “Luxe” and that particular logo/font/colour are incredibly popular… my beautician also uses it so when I first saw Perri’s post I thought oh god surely that’s not them!! It wouldn’t surprise me if a few other Luxe Hair or beauty businesses got some tit that day too….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.