Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well this hasn’t gone down well - the bubbles finally burst and this has to be the worse response to a collection of hers - so far there’s only ONE item that has sold out of any sizes (sizes that have gone 16, 18 and 20) EVERYTHING else is still in stock wonder how she’s gonna spin this ????

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she actually sticks then clothes in these sizes as that’s why they aren’t available. It’s the same with a few of her items

Reactions: 5
They advertised up to a size 24 but when it went on sale as usual the majority of them only went to a size 20 (a couple of them not even that high). She’s remarkably quiet for somebody who is normally on her stories bragging that everything has sold out 😂
So that’s the Dubai collection and now this one, that clearly haven’t done anywhere near as well as they were expecting. I hate to think what the Dubai and Spanish photoshoots cost and for what? She gets more promotion than any other collab, normally better giveaways but even that’s not helping her now 😊 If there is somebody that could do with being brought back to earth it’s her. Wonder how long til the next collection is out 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wow who does she think she is.
Saying didn't really work out for you love about Rita Oras Collection in primark. How patrionising. Didn't realise she was the bleeping fashion icon of the century!

Reactions: 10
Wow who does she think she is.
Saying didn't really work out for you love about Rita Oras Collection in primark. How patrionising. Didn't realise she was the bleeping fashion icon of the century!
Especially the fact her last two ITS collections have still got loads of stock left. I’d say her Dubai and Occasionwear collections didn’t really work out for her either 🤭

Reactions: 11
Well this hasn’t gone down well - the bubbles finally burst and this has to be the worse response to a collection of hers - so far there’s only ONE item that has sold out of any sizes (sizes that have gone 16, 18 and 20) EVERYTHING else is still in stock wonder how she’s gonna spin this ????
That’s what happens when you’re an arrogant twit! She’s out constantly spending thousands of pounds and the young girls buying her collections are probably having to use Klarna! I give it 6 months and she’ll not be with ITS anymore!

Reactions: 6
That’s what happens when you’re an arrogant twit! She’s out constantly spending thousands of pounds and the young girls buying her collections are probably having to use Klarna! I give it 6 months and she’ll not be with ITS anymore!
I want to know if she’s still their creative director. She doesn’t appear to go to Manchester anywhere near as much as she used to. She’s taken it off her bio (again) and for someone who likes to brag and show off how well they’re doing, she no longer mentions it. I think she has always seen ITS just as a stepping stone leading onto bigger things. I think if a more prestigious brand (not difficult, ITS are hardly anything special) showed an interest, she’d be off like a shot.

I want to know if she’s still their creative director. She doesn’t appear to go to Manchester anywhere near as much as she used to. She’s taken it off her bio (again) and for someone who likes to brag and show off how well they’re doing, she no longer mentions it. I think she has always seen ITS just as a stepping stone leading onto bigger things. I think if a more prestigious brand (not difficult, ITS are hardly anything special) showed an interest, she’d be off like a shot.
Absolutely! I think she used Adam and Jamie to her advantage and now that they don’t have quite as much to do with it the other people who have stepped in don’t like the way she does things! I get that the creative director isn’t going to only ever wear ITS but to do be doing clothing hauls for other companies every other day is surely a conflict of interest!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes forever going to pissed off with Primark for choosing Rita Ora over her. I mean they have never heard of her and she was never an option but still?! 😆 Rita should do an ITS haul and slag off Perries overpriced tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shes forever going to pissed off with Primark for choosing Rita Ora over her. I mean they have never heard of her and she was never an option but still?! 😆 Rita should do an ITS haul and slag off Perries overpriced tat.
Came here to say that Rita is much more famous and had the good sense to do a much more affordable colab. Perrie’s such an NPC.

Reactions: 7
She comes across so rude? Like to her mum for the £1 for the trolley i dunno i just find her up herself

Her latest story 🤢 This says everything you need to know about her. Who strategically places items like that in a security tray, just to take a photo to show off their designer items 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her latest story 🤢 This says everything you need to know about her. Who strategically places items like that in a security tray, just to take a photo to show off their designer items 🤦🏻‍♀️
This seems to be quite current influencer trend.

Might do mine, with my mismatching bags, dirty tissues and 17 scrunchies my daughter has given me to look after.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ITS have never promoted a collection so much before launch and the weeks afterwards, like they have with her Dubai Collection and I’ve just seen they are now doing 25% off the whole collection. You know the collection that she said would sell out the evening it launched 😂 I’m so hoping her ITS bubble has finally burst 🤞🏻

Attachments

They should do full body cavity searches for people who display their "wealth" like this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So while ITS are over promoting the fact her Dubai collection has 25% off, she’s not even mentioned it. I wonder why 🤭 No she’s too busy advertising a bikini top from Calzedonia which costs £84 🙄 but guys at least if you use her discount, you can get it for £67.20 instead 🙄
She really hasn’t got a bleeping clue 🤯

Reactions: 4