Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s off on another ITS photoshoot, while they’re still desperately advertising her Dubai collection. Genuinely never seen them promote and advertise a collection before, during and after launch, like they have the Dubai one. Definitely didn’t do as well as they expected 😂 Money must be getting tight, if she’s churning out another collection, when she was the one herself, who said she would never do that.

Reactions: 2
I look like this when my 3 year old granddaughter has done my make up !!! What the hell id going on with the eye brows and lips and her hair looks like a greasy mop - just awful
Isn’t a particularly good advertisement for the hair and MUA either. Thing is she must tell them exactly how she wants it because I’ve seen their work on other people and it looks nothing like that.

• Wow
I thought her Dubai collection was the best there ever was 🙄 yep until it didn’t sell out like she told everyone it would 😂 Nothing special about this one either. In fact it’s very similar to her Dubai one but they’re using reds instead of blue/greens. Let’s hope this was bombs as well 🤞🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What a woman there’s a massive mark on the shoulder (her left) looks like they’ve tried to wash a mark out and on the leg!!

It’s giving…. Budget photoshoot for an overpriced collection my love

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What a woman there’s a massive mark on the shoulder (her left) looks like they’ve tried to wash a mark out and on the leg!!

It’s giving…. Budget photoshoot for an overpriced collection my love
That’s shocking! Does she think accessorising that cheap looking jumpsuit with a LV clutch makes it look more expensive 😂 Never been a fan anyway but her collections are definitely getting worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do they afford a home of that size and they garden! Like how do they actually afford that!!! Are they rich behind the scenes?

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t come from money at all, quite the opposite so all the money she does have now unfortunately comes from in the style and all the deals and affiliated links on Instagram.
How do they afford a home of that size and they garden! Like how do they actually afford that!!! Are they rich behind the scenes?

She doesn’t come from money at all, quite the opposite so all the money she does have now unfortunately comes from in the style and all the deals and affiliated links on Instagram.
And the nu skin dodgy flogging.

Mind you, seems to be working for her 🤷‍♀️

The over promotion ITS give her, compared to any of their other collabs is ridiculous. 7 posts already and they’ll be at least one more when 6pm comes. I don’t understand why they do this for her, when she herself says her collections always sell out at launch 🤥 so why do they need to do so many posts/stories for it? Watching her on her shoot, she’d eat herself if she was chocolate 🤢

Last edited:
I don’t follow her anymore but this just dropped in my inbox….
It looks horrifically photoshopped - face doesn’t look like her and what is her body/hips doing where her arm is?!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Ohh that photoshop is bad!!!!

QUOTE="loveanatter, post: 19746585, member: 92803"]
I don’t follow her anymore but this just dropped in my inbox….
It looks horrifically photoshopped - face doesn’t look like her and what is her body/hips doing where her arm is?!
[/QUOTE]

Her collection has been on sale for 3 and a half hours and not one thing has sold out yet or anywhere near to selling out 😂 no wonder she’s did a grid post an hour ago acting all humble, whilst at the same time advertising it 😂 Also why do ITS say it goes up to a size 24 when there is nothing above a 20 and wasn’t when it launched just before 6pm?

Attachments