Perrie Sian #3 The Temu version of Molly Mae

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story 🤢 This says everything you need to know about her. Who strategically places items like that in a security tray, just to take a photo to show off their designer items 🤦🏻‍♀️
Surely that's a security risk, surprised she was allowed to take photos. Unreal

Reactions: 3
All her Dubai collection has got between 25% and 44% off!! They deffo over ordered. I’d be pissed off if I’d paid full price for it all.

Reactions: 4
So she expects her minions to buy her ITS crap but it’s not good enough for her to wear herself, unless it’s when she’s trying to flog it. I bet she’s going out there with Adam, Jamie and all the Geordie shore lot 🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Her going on about all these ‘events’ she’s got on in Ibiza as if she’s so in demand 🙄😂
I hardly call the opening of a beach club an ‘event’ and pretty sure that’s what one of them is.
For all the selling she does, she has still not mentioned the fact her Dubai collection has been so heavily discounted. I suppose it’s embarrassing for her, the way she went on that she knew it was all going to sell out and they should have had more stock. Then weeks later everything is discounted by over 25% because they’ve still got so much left 😂

See she’s put ITS Creative Director back in her bio 🙄 So her event in Ibiza yesterday that she needed a hair and make up artist for, was a night out at Ushuaia with ITS and the Geordie Shore lot by the looks of it. Not sure how that deemed as an ‘event’ 🙄

Reactions: 5
I think Ricci's plans to be some sort of fitinfluencer might need some work.
Wtf 🤣 the most beige plate of food I’ve ever seen! Almost as bad as Mrs Hinch’s spaghetti hoop pie 🤣🫣 I can’t look at a spaghetti hoop now without getting PTSD 😂