Perimenopause moans #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone get random spotting between periods? I finished my last period on 17th June. I then started spotting on 22nd June and spotted every day until it finally stopped yesterday. I’ve been referred for a scan and to a gynaecologist just to check everything is ok, as it isn’t the first time I’ve had this in the last few months. I can’t help but wonder if this is part of perimenopause though. I have other symptoms like extremely dry eyes and poor sleep. I’m 41, but early menopause is in my family.
Yes , spotting and dry eyes.
I had a smear , and was told spotting is harmless, and common at this age , especially in women who have given birth. Mine became rather predictable at certain points in my cycle, instead of being completely irregular as such

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes , spotting and dry eyes.
I had a smear , and was told spotting is harmless, and common at this age , especially in women who have given birth. Mine became rather predictable at certain points in my cycle, instead of being completely irregular as such
That’s reassuring to hear, as you immediately worry about cervical cancer when you have unusual bleeding! I have given birth, so that’s interesting to know. Have you found anything good for dry eyes? Mine are so bad at night sometimes, it’s like I have eyelashes in my eyes. I use Hycosan night ointment, but even that isn’t always enough.

That’s reassuring to hear, as you immediately worry about cervical cancer when you have unusual bleeding! I have given birth, so that’s interesting to know. Have you found anything good for dry eyes? Mine are so bad at night sometimes, it’s like I have eyelashes in my eyes. I use Hycosan night ointment, but even that isn’t always enough.
I think Hycosan in the red box is the best eye drops you can buy, tried loads but these really work and for longer than a few seconds