Perfect Match - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys, i have a confession. now that i saw more of joey's behaviour, how he is to her, and how funny he is, i find him attractive 🥴 😂

i haven't finished it yet so don't hold me accountable in case he turns out to be a prick in the end haha
I remember feeling like that when he was on the Circle, first few episodes were what a prick, then he was definitely my winner, didn’t play any stupid tactics and seemed quite genuine.
---
abbey reminds me so much of dakota johnson, the way she looks and talks!
She reminded me of Juliette Lewis, it’s that classic grungy rock chick look she has going on.

I’m still traumatised by some of Francesca’s bikinis, I’ve seen more of her flesh than the woman who waxes her 🤢

Reactions: 5
The main thing I got from this show was as the series went on, imho Francesca looked uglier and uglier. The inside was starting to show on the outside. It shows just how shallow men are because she had an awful personality yet they all wanted her. 🤮
Could be wrong but I don't think she will be long term for anyone. She doesn't even know what she wants herself, she is so insecure it oozes out of her.

Reactions: 6
Francesca is insanely insecure. And a major mean girl.
Really happy Ines and Abbey told Buttface how much of an idiot he is. I can't understand how he can think so highly of himself. He's such an ass.

Reactions: 15
Looks like Framcesca is with a trans man.
Sure shayne and the essex gal don’t follow each other.
Apparently the aussie dumped dom after 3 days and is now back with the guy from the 1st series she was in. Biggest game player of them all in my opinion.
I really hope Joey and Kariselle make it 🤞
Bartise is still a MASSIVE bleep
Can anyone even remember the nick guy and the other LIB lass 🥱
How much of a bleep was chase in the final 😠

Reactions: 9
I hope Chloe isn't still with Shane, his behaviour over the whole Mitchell thing was a MASSIVE red flag - such jealousy issues and inability to communicate. They were in the house to date, and as someone else (maybe Dom?) put it to Shane, he had been doing the Exact same thing. Yes, I don't think it was great of Chloe to have kissed Mitch on their date, but she and Shane were back together, she'd chosen him and basically proclaimed her love and THEN he picks a fight about it? Dude, you are so weird. (Also I didn't think it was LC's place to tit-stir like that... was she hoping to break them up to take Shane herself or something? Because she didn't seem interested otherwise.)

Also I don't really understand Mitch's whole virginity deal. I mean I get that he doesn't want to have sex before marriage... but then he talks about 'not wanting to settle down' and 'not ready for a relationship' like he's living some playboy lifestyle? It's OK to just not want to have sex 🤷‍♀️

I have lots more but this is becoming an essay, lol. I'll just say I'm so glad Abbey handed Bort his ass on a platter. He's SUCH a douche. Abbey and Innes should get together now over their shared trauma, lol.

Reactions: 7
So the only people still together are Nick and LC. Even though Nick totally looks like he'd still swing for Francesca if she looked at him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
everyone head over to dom and georgia's instagram stories 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Who do you guys believe, Dom or Georgia? I had a pretty high opinion of both, so am split.

Reactions: 2