Perfect Match - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who else has watched the new episodes? ๐Ÿ‘€
---
I hope thereโ€™s a reunion. I need to know all the post show gossip.

Reactions: 8
guys, i have a confession. now that i saw more of joey's behaviour, how he is to her, and how funny he is, i find him attractive ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿ˜‚

i haven't finished it yet so don't hold me accountable in case he turns out to be a prick in the end haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
guys, i have a confession. now that i saw more of joey's behaviour, how he is to her, and how funny he is, i find him attractive ๐Ÿฅด ๐Ÿ˜‚

i haven't finished it yet so don't hold me accountable in case he turns out to be a prick in the end haha
Nooooo! Don't agree... But I have a confession of my own......

I like Shayne now ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ kill me x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The main thing I got from this show was as the series went on, imho Francesca looked uglier and uglier. The inside was starting to show on the outside. It shows just how shallow men are because she had an awful personality yet they all wanted her. ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 21
Guys Georgia is with Harry jowsey looking at their insta ๐Ÿ˜‚ these people just recycle and reuse each others boyfriends and girlfriends ๐Ÿ˜‚??

I think chloe might still be with shayne we'd have to see in a few days....

• Haha
abbey reminds me so much of dakota johnson, the way she looks and talks!

Reactions: 4
Kudos for Abbey for completing the mission started by Ines: do what Nancy (in love is blind) never did which is put Bartise in his place. Dick! And Izzy or what's her name just wanted to be a finalist.. There is no way she likes him for real.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kudos for Abbey for completing the mission started by Ines: do what Nancy (in love is blind) never did which is put Bartise in his place. Dick! And Izzy or what's her name just wanted to be a finalist.. There is no way she likes him for real.
she seemed drunk or drugged when she came back in ๐Ÿ˜‚ I felt really uncomfortable watching her beg Barftise to pick her...

Reactions: 11
Joey and Shayne became more likeable as the show went on, attractive not so much.

Izzy can't even get Bartise's name right, to be fair it's not hard but she kept calling him Baptiste and being blindsighted.

• Haha
Okay I need a reunion! I absolutely hate Bartise, how can he think itโ€™s okay to speak to people like that. Well done Abby for putting him in his place. Izzy seemed drunk at every mixer, maybe thatโ€™s what she needed to get him Bartise.

I loved the ending to Joey and Carouselโ€™s date - her reaction was so funny, i rewatched it 3 times.

I also now like Shayne. And I donโ€™t mind Damien too much either. I donโ€™t like Francesca at all. She just a mean girl. I hated how she was like โ€œno one talk to savannahโ€. I wish savannah got together with someone decent as I love her.

Anyway, I enjoyed that series more than I thought I would. Now time to stalk everyoneโ€™s Insta to see whatโ€™s happening ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 9