Perfect Match - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely hate Francesca. Loved the way savannah handled her. Also the new episodes are 🤯🤯🤯. Yes I watched them already. Something to keep me occupied whilst sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I kind of like Ines but Dom is so clueless...
Francesca thinks that she's Kim Kardashian. What a biiiiiitch!

This show is proof that all "men" want is boobs. Big huge boobs 🥴

Reactions: 6
I feel like every show we see Francesca on is always made out to be about her in the end. I can't stand her at all. She's so nasty.
I'm not sure I like any of them on the show but I dislike Francesca the most! 😂
It's like she thinks it's her house. You can't stay here. You'll feel awkward being around me and my friends. Don't talk to her. Don't go near them. Don't sit there. And Savannah was the only one to stand up to her and say you don't make the rules, whatever you can do I can too. Hope she comes back in.

Reactions: 12
It's like she thinks it's her house. You can't stay here. You'll feel awkward being around me and my friends. Don't talk to her. Don't go near them. Don't sit there. And Savannah was the only one to stand up to her and say you don't make the rules, whatever you can do I can too. Hope she comes back in.
Exactly this!
It looks like the people that have left come back for the last episode. I hope Savannah comes back and stirs it up. We need a good scandalous ending to the show! 😂

Reactions: 7
I would very much like someone to get Gianina, Natalie and Nancy on a podcast discussing this show 👀
---
“Mitchell nearly died a virgin!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Karosuel and Joey are going to win, unless something drastic happens..I think I saw her say in the preview that she was worried about putting her eggs into one basket?

Reactions: 2
Karosuel and Joey are going to win, unless something drastic happens..I think I saw her say in the preview that she was worried about putting her eggs into one basket?
I don’t think they’re a love match at all - they just both want to win it and get the publicity so will stick together.

Francesca doesn’t like anyone who is prettier than her which imho the majority of the girls are.
I thought Dom looked miserable the entire time he was with her.

Reactions: 10
Sorry, I can’t keep it in any longer- who calls their daughter Kariselle?! Perhaps her parents met at a fairground on the carousel! 😆
If my parents had lumbered me with that name, I think I’d have shortened it to Kari once I was older.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, I can’t keep it in any longer- who calls their daughter Kariselle?! Perhaps her parents met at a fairground on the carousel! 😆
If my parents had lumbered me with that name, I think I’d have shortened it to Kari once I was older.
I'm still getting over Colony! Who calls someone of colour by that name?

Reactions: 13
And just when I thought I couldn't hate Barfface any more. "I built you up!"
What a misoginistic psychopath!

Reactions: 8