Perfect Match - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do you guys believe, Dom or Georgia? I had a pretty high opinion of both, so am split.
dom 100%

i liked both on the show and also georgia on thth but the timelines don't add up in her favour, and i know she's with harry so i was shocked to see her on the perfect match. i'm surprised she turned out that way but trust him

Reactions: 9
Just on episode 7, Barftise is a dangerous man, he switches so quickly if a woman doesn't adore him, all these women had lucky escapes, nuts the Netflix thinks he deserves airtime

Reactions: 15
Just on episode 7, Barftise is a dangerous man, he switches so quickly if a woman doesn't adore him, all these women had lucky escapes, nuts the Netflix thinks he deserves airtime
he's the worst specimen ever on any reality tv show tbh and i say specimen because i wouldn't even call him a man

Reactions: 7
he's the worst specimen ever on any reality tv show tbh and i say specimen because i wouldn't even call him a man
I disagree. As much as I dislike Bartise, the worst reality specimen ever goes to the convicted sex offender Stephen Bear.

Reactions: 8
I disagree. As much as I dislike Bartise, the worst reality specimen ever goes to the convicted sex offender Stephen Bear.
oh i hadn't heard of him before, just googled and i agree with you!

Reactions: 3
Didn't know that he lost his mum recently... he really needs therapy. Bo other way around it.

(Silently rooting for him and Nick 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched this and I actually really enjoyed it… total trash tv 😂
Couldn’t stand Francesca on Too hot to handle and couldn’t stand her on this either. I don’t understand what anyone sees in her? She’s pretty but she has no personality and she’s a witch. I couldn’t believe it when she told Dom and Damian that they weren’t allowed to talk to Savannah!
And don’t get me started on Damian! What on earth was he thinking when he asked her to be his girlfriend?? She already said she wanted an open marriage and he didn’t. She’s had multiple threesomes and obviously has open relationships (or cheats) and he’s never done anything like that. Theres no way that would work… she would just go ahead and do as she pleases and he would get hurt so at least she did the decent thing and said no lol

Reactions: 6
So has anyone listened to Georgia’s interview on Nick Vialls podcast? It was really interesting. I definitely think there pockets of truth in it but I believe that she went through the whole Harry/dom Insta situation wrong but isn’t a bad person.
Also Francesca apparently was with someone during production which is so funny because she said she was mean to savannah because apparently she had a bf. Talk about being hypocritical.
I like the way Dom said his piece on social media and hasn’t addressed again.

Reactions: 4
I am VERY late to the Circle Party 🫣 I’ve followed along with your chat to S3 UK and thought it fabulous. It really added to the exp Of watching. Are there threads to S2&1? I can’t find any

Late to the party an only watching now..
What a walking red flag Shayne is.

I mean they are all pretty the same. But his behaviour towards Chole.

And why do people keep matching someone with bartise?