Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Donald23 do you know where on the Ashton New Road the Pep mural is? I know it’s on a house on that road near the stadium but I don’t know exactly where. I’ll be back at the stadium tomorrow and was planning on asking someone at the club.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Donald23 do you know where on the Ashton New Road the Pep mural is? I know it’s on a house on that road near the stadium but I don’t know exactly where. I’ll be back at the stadium tomorrow and was planning on asking someone at the club.
It was on the end house of Viking street/close (pre-defacing)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pep has 3 on this slide, the last one I can watch a million times. Love him, hate him, he’s entertaining 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I just love him. :love: :p🥵

Hopefully, he said “glad you remembered how to play football, you chucklefucks.”
(City fans in the away section singing “championes” obviously towards the end.)

Look at Papi being nice to the opposition. Even they respect him.

Beautiful pic. :love:

Thanks, pal! It was tense. Once again, so many chances. Haaland again looked almost confused out there. KDB was lethargic. These guys need to get their tit together, quickly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.