Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote from Julian. Papi called it. Hahah. He does love messi

948D53AB-96B5-4FD6-9BCC-D52728F82DDB.jpeg

D6348DE4-0557-4A8A-8444-5DD26EFDC40C.jpeg

Throwback to this photo 🕷💙

can’t wait till the gang is all back together

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Pep knew. He always knows.

I love that Julian is like Pep’s other son. If Maria and Juli weren’t already with people, I’d wish for them to hook up.

@futbolista your new profile pic is fuego!
Thanks I wanted to see pep in yarmulke 😂

Juli is def not Maria’s type. He’s too wholesome but that would be amazing hahaha.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
God but it’s nice to be back, isn’t it? Good game, lads! We just need Dias back.
354364C8-3A4A-4DDB-B42C-BCFB9AB58C38.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine being on the receiving end of Pep’s displeasure. We saw how furious he was with Kyle after his infamous and stupid red card. I’ve never seen Pep so incensed at a player. Obviously, Kalv’s situation doesn’t rise to that level, but Papi‘s clearly pissed.

Kalv, buddy, nothing but chicken salads, water, and the treadmill for awhile, sorry.

Imagine being on the receiving end of Pep’s displeasure. We saw how furious he was with Kyle after his infamous and stupid red card. I’ve never seen Pep so incensed at a player. Obviously, Kalv’s situation doesn’t rise to that level, but Papi‘s clearly pissed.

Kalv, buddy, nothing but chicken salads, water, and the treadmill for awhile, sorry.
As a player I would be 100% intimidated by him all the time. we all remember when he let the world know about his displeasure at jack and Phil for partying. He told the media and benched them.

When his players talk you hear them say how he will be happy that they won but it was not enough. They can always improve. But you also hear his past players say that he was their best and most influential coach.

hurry up Kalvin we need you.

• Heart

But Christmas 🥺

This is one of the worst things about being a footballer I think. Obviously you get paid a fortune for playing a game and that's great, but the discipline you need to stay in the kind of shape you need to be is insane.

Pep is obviously displeased, and Kalv doesn't have much good will in the bank because he's hardly played due to those injuries. Really needs to sort himself out, and quick.

• Heart
All those meals under the tree with the poopy birds @ WC hasn’t helped his case 😞😂

Just watched the conference. Pep is livid

Last edited:
  • Haha
I just stopped at Tast that is (was? still is?) co-owned by our man. Nice place, super nice staff. Espresso martini’s very good. Very nice tapas. That’s my homage to Pep today. 💙
AE84F9C5-8FED-434A-A3ED-C572FD793B74.jpeg

B1E40FD2-885E-4AD6-A15C-3F0E05E67BC1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.