Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you are shitting me 😍😭
I can’t take it. I hope he says RODRI ANSA 😂
Is that not the cutest thing ever?? I hope Jack teaches him “Rodri, ansa”. :ROFLMAO: A club employee told me that’s why they put him next to Rodri. He has Sergio Gomez on the other side of him. I think Sergio speaks more English than Julian so I guess the logic is that those two would learn together. They said Pep is strict about English being the official language in the dressing room. Obviously, they can chat to each other in any language, but meetings and talks by Pep and the staff are in English.
AC3B711C-5183-4DA5-BA12-8937A79861AE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is that not the cutest thing ever?? I hope Jack teaches him “Rodri, ansa”. :ROFLMAO: A club employee told me that’s why they put him next to Rodri. He has Sergio Gomez on the other side of him. I think Sergio speaks more English than Julian so I guess the logic is that those two would learn together. They said Pep is strict about English being the official language in the dressing room. Obviously, they can chat to each other in any language, but meetings and talks by Pep are in English.
View attachment 1866935
Do you have a full dressing room layout? I’m guessing jacks as far away from them as possible to stop them from learning Birmingham slang first

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you have a full dressing room layout? I’m guessing jacks as far away from them as possible to stop them from learning Birmingham slang first
Here it is. He’s next to Rodri! :ROFLMAO: Poor Rodri. Jack’s in between Rodri and Kalv.

• Heart
Rodri is a gorgeous man. He glows. I’m not kidding, the man’s skin tone is delightful. But please can we get him to stop tucking his shirt into his shorts?? He’s too handsome to be engaging in such nonsense.

• Heart
Rodri is a gorgeous man. He glows. I’m not kidding, the man’s skin tone is delightful. But please can we get him to stop tucking his shirt into his shorts?? He’s too handsome to be engaging in such nonsense.
He is lovely. Am jealous you saw him IRL.
Is the shirt tucking a Spanish thing? Apzi does it also. I'll pretend it's charming but really they look like old duffers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is the shirt tucking a Spanish thing? Apzi does it also. I'll pretend it's charming but really they look like old duffers.
I feel it’s part of his personality. He always looks well presented and refuses to have tattoos so he can donate blood

• Heart
I’ve always had a crush on rodri. He’s so tall and handsome especially when he’s Mediterranean summer tan. He seems so kind hearted. And he’s so underrated as a player.

But yes he is a total nerd and def can use some style help but not from jack 😂 but he doesn’t care and that makes him more wholesome. The guy was playing pro football and still going to uni and then finished his degree during lockdown after practice and marches. Beside the no tattoo blood donation thing he also donates a percentage of salary. And he has no social media which is cool but bad for us as no chance to get snoopy. Him and his gf Laura seem so nice and down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love the shirt tuck because I feel like it means he means business.

I think he's lovely but I can't quite bring myself to properly fancy him because in a weird kind of way he reminds me of my dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Your dad sounds hot :ROFLMAO:
😂 He doesn't actually look like Rodri, it's more of a genral vibes issue.

is a 6'3" gentleman of inexplicably Mediterranean complexion, who is patient and efficient and always has the ansa.

• Heart
😂 He doesn't actually look like Rodri, it's more of a genral vibes issue.

is a 6'3" gentleman of inexplicably Mediterranean complexion, who is patient and efficient and always has the ansa.
He would definitely be friends with Rodri. ❤

It’s something I’ll never forget!

I’ve always had a crush on rodri. He’s so tall and handsome especially when he’s Mediterranean summer tan. He seems so kind hearted. And he’s so underrated as a player.

But yes he is a total nerd and def can use some style help but not from jack 😂 but he doesn’t care and that makes him more wholesome. The guy was playing pro football and still going to uni and then finished his degree during lockdown after practice and marches. Beside the no tattoo blood donation thing he also donates a percentage of salary. And he has no social media which is cool but bad for us as no chance to get snoopy. Him and his gf Laura seem so nice and down to earth.
He’s so well-rounded. I love that he and his girlfriend shun the attention. I respect that, as much as I’m dying to know more. 😜

I agree he’s criminally underrated as a player.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.