Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still owned, he offered Gundo and his wife a table after she slagged off Manchester food. Where you heading for tea?
I Deliverooed a pizza from Franco Manca. Good recommendation!

I’m still shocked that Gundo’s wife didn’t name Tast. So obvious and that whole uproar could have been avoided. (To those who don’t know the story, what happened was someone asked Gundo’s wife in a live chat what her favorite restaurant in Manchester is and she said none of them and proceeded to criticize the food as unfresh, etc. She predictably got destroyed for it. She should have just done the diplomatic thing and named the restaurant that’s co-owned by her husband’s boss instead of slagging off the whole city.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I Deliverooed a pizza from Franco Manca. Good recommendation!

I’m still shocked that Gundo’s wife didn’t name Tast. So obvious and that whole uproar could have been avoided. (To those who don’t know the story, what happened was someone asked Gundo’s wife in a live chat what her favorite restaurant in Manchester is and she said none of them and proceeded to criticize the food as unfresh, etc. She predictably got destroyed for it. She should have just done the diplomatic thing and named the restaurant that’s co-owned by her husband’s boss instead of slagging off the whole city.)
Glad you liked!

Reactions: 2
Here’s where he says it:

I love when he takes the piss! :ROFLMAO: Can I please just have him say “sexy” on a continuous loop in that growly, beautiful accent that is laden with sex in itself?? 🥵 Holy hell, that does my head in.

Reminds me of the “I prefer the sex” response re: Dani Alves in one of my fav videos I love to repost:

I love when he takes the piss! :ROFLMAO: Can I please just have him say “sexy” on a continuous loop in that growly, beautiful accent that is laden with sex in itself?? 🥵 Holy hell, that does my head in.

Reminds me of the “I prefer the sex” response re: Dani Alves in one of my fav videos I love to repost:
New project. I’ll try to make a loop of it. I’ll play it along with my daily snoop dog daily affirmations 😂 . How long are you home for?

he was so full of gifts today.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
New project. I’ll try to make a loop of it. I’ll play it along with my daily snoop dog daily affirmations 😂 . How long are you home for?

he was so full of gifts today.
I live for his sarcasm in press conferences. ❤

I’m in Manchester the rest of the week and seeing the game on the 31st at the Etihad. Then down to London for a bit (game against Chelsea on the 5th). Then, back home to Calif.!

I love hearing him speak
Isn’t he a delight? Cheeky DILF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I live for his sarcasm in press conferences. ❤

I’m in Manchester the rest of the week and seeing the game on the 31st at the Etihad. Then down to London for a bit (game against Chelsea on the 5th). Then, back home to Calif.!

Isn’t he a delight? Cheeky DILF.
Oh amazing two matches!! Have so much fun and pls post all the photos.

• Heart
Guys, guys, guys!

I touched Pep’s hand when he and the players walked through the Tunnel Club and down into the dressing room!!!! I can finally die happy!

Daddy Pep!!!! Still can’t believe I touched him!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Guys, guys, guys!

I touched Pep’s hand when he and the players walked through the Tunnel Club and down into the dressing room!!!! I can finally die happy!

OMG YOU LUCKY THING. I am so jealous I need to make a copy of this lol

was this ticketed. Omg you saw Julian Erl everyone but Ruben

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Unhappy daddy. Bad result tonight but he sure does cut a majestic figure out there. 🥵 :love:

@futbolista it was all part of a hospitality package that included the ticket, food and drink in the hospitality suite, player arrivals, and tours of the stadium and CFA.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys, guys, guys!

Just watched it again. Feel like everyone really wanted a piece of jack!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.