Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s time for another telling off by papi “SIT DOWN, NOBODY TALK!” I know there’s a lot of games left, but we can fall behind very quickly.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think it’s time for another telling off by papi “SIT DOWN, NOBODY TALK!” I know there’s a lot of games left, but we can fall behind very quickly.
I 100% believe they need this team talk every time. This team knows they are capable. I knew they would suffer after World Cup but I didn’t think this much. I thought it would come more from injuries etc but I think the break in regular season play has really affected their momentum and chemistry. Then add in losing matches like Brentford and Everton. There’s still a great chance to win esp if Arsenal or even Newcastle drop points but that means city has to win every match from here on out
Last season I think with losing out on the cups it gave them more energy and drive for prem title.

I know every season can’t be a title win but I want it to be while we have pep.

• Heart
I 100% believe they need this team talk every time. This team knows they are capable. I knew they would suffer after World Cup but I didn’t think this much. I thought it would come more from injuries etc but I think the break in regular season play has really affected their momentum and chemistry. Then add in losing matches like Brentford and Everton. There’s still a great chance to win esp if Arsenal or even Newcastle drop points but that means city has to win every match from here on out
Last season I think with losing out on the cups it gave them more energy and drive for prem title.

I know every season can’t be a title win but I want it to be while we have pep.
I agree. Pep has a dream team of players and I want them to win under him. It’s certainly not a lack of talent. Whatever it is, they need to fix it quickly.

• Heart
Daddy Pep must have given them a kick up the arse earlier this week! Good!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Then again Chelsea are pretty poor and have been for a few games. But Pep certainly likes to keep his players on their toes!
True, Chelsea is tit but we barely beat them on the 5th. I was worried about this game. I’m glad they came out attacking!

I love when he crouches down like this.
4BA17718-E7E6-4E83-84A5-4C7F74A0E8C6.jpeg

C1600D61-0D72-4628-BEAC-70BCC48C31F4.jpeg

Good win, today!
F68B406C-7506-4E58-9E52-20A7A0117CE7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
True, Chelsea is tit but we barely beat them on the 5th. I was worried about this game. I’m glad they came out attacking!

View attachment 1866495
View attachment 1866498

Good win, today!
View attachment 1866499
Much better team than the other day. I really like Alvarez and foden together. It’s nice when it isn’t always all about haaland. I know we all like him but there’s other options and it paid off 😚. It can’t be about him all the time , it’s nice to see others playing really well

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Much better team than the other day. I really like Alvarez and foden together. It’s nice when it isn’t always all about haaland. I know we all like him but there’s other options and it paid off 😚. It can’t be about him all the time , it’s nice to see others playing really well
I totally agree. Haaland hasn’t looked great lately. I’m very glad he was on the bench. The depth of talent in this team is incredible when you can sit Haaland on the bench and still kick the tit out of your opponent. :ROFLMAO: I absolutely love Alvarez.

• Heart
I totally agree. Haaland hasn’t looked great lately. I’m very glad he was on the bench. The depth of talent in this team is incredible when you can sit Haaland on the bench and still kick the tit out of your opponent. :ROFLMAO: I absolutely love Alvarez.
Me also. I think he’s got so much to give but he never really gets the chance.

• Heart

View attachment 1866495
View attachment 1866498

Good win, today!
View attachment 1866499
Crouching Pep is one of my favorite Peps 😂. He pulls off turtlenecks so well.

It was glorious today. Like old top vibes we all needed to see to restore confidence. Insane to see the depth of City when looking at the benched players today.

I said in the football thread, I love big Erl but I really love Julian. I think he’s so talented but just needs the match time to show it. He asked Riyad to take pen. So cute. I mostly love him because we share the same bday and he’s so wholesome.

• Heart
Crouching Pep is one of my favorite Peps 😂. He pulls off turtlenecks so well.

It was glorious today. Like old top vibes we all needed to see to restore confidence. Insane to see the depth of City when looking at the benched players today.

I said in the football thread, I love big Erl but I really love Julian. I think he’s so talented but just needs the match time to show it. He asked Riyad to take pen. So cute. I mostly love him because we share the same bday and he’s so wholesome.
He always delivers more often than not. Love him. Hope he gets more game time. I feel for him cos he kinda got over shadowed when they both came.

His English is adorable 😍😍
9ACA5ADD-B870-4804-AC5B-4BEC0750F435.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.