Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god omg 💦💦💦💦

Also new in city IG
I was watching his recent press conference and it’s clear to me that a few reporters have dropped all semblance of professionalism and are just taking the piss. One asked him, who do you think will win the World Cup? When he said he didn’t know, the guy kept pressing, but who do you think has a chance to win? It’s so tiresome how they try to bait and entrap him like he’s some inexperienced idiot.

Look at him in the first one trying to reach up to hug Haaland. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Puma hoodie and jeans again. In a recent interview, he said he’ll spend part of the WC in Barcelona with Cris because that’s where she is right now. She lives there for a few months of the year. So we were right: maybe he just cba with the clothes and that’s why he’s been sticking with the same look lately. :ROFLMAO:
ED85477E-6FB5-4584-9C33-D36F4914AF18.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Puma hoodie and jeans again. In a recent interview, he said he’ll spend part of the WC in Barcelona with Cris because that’s where she is right now. She lives there for a few months of the year. So we were right: maybe he just cba with the clothes and that’s why he’s been sticking with the same look lately. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1724741
Did you see him wear a white puma hoodie in a tv interview the other day? He looked amazing 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He wears hoodies so well. ❤

@futbolista isn’t it time you had a family reunion and went to Spain, oh let’s say, now and in Barcelona? He’ll be there until early December.
When I finally go to Europe it will be Manchester first. To see all my boys. And then stake out his building and tast when he is alone. going to Barcelona to see his happy family is not my idea of fun 😂 a girl can dream

He looks good in so many things it’s too much.

• Heart
When I finally go to Europe it will be Manchester first. To see all my boys. And then stake out his building and tast when he is alone. going to Barcelona to see his happy family is not my idea of fun 😂 a girl can dream

He looks good in so many things it’s too much.
I’m going to Tast next month when I’m in Manchester. :ROFLMAO: I pathetically walked over to see his building this summer when I was there. In my defense, it was when the team was here in the US for the friendlies so I knew he wasn’t home. I saw the outside of Bernardo & Ines’s building, too. Sad, I know. But hey, I wasn’t going to fly all the way from California and not see it!

Sexy fucker.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m going to Tast next month when I’m in Manchester. :ROFLMAO: I pathetically walked over to see his building this summer when I was there. In my defense, it was when the team was here in the US for the friendlies so I knew he wasn’t home. I saw the outside of Bernardo & Ines’s building, too. Sad, I know. But hey, I wasn’t going to fly all the way from California and not see it!

Sexy fucker.
I’ll do some fbi stakeouts around manc lol I have no shame hahaha. The man rides his bike around! I wouldn’t harass him though. I feel like he is the one famous person I would become completely mute 😂 but I would have to photograph with him for tattles sake

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.