Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you think we will get another docu like champions again? I hope we do I love all the inside day to day stuff we don't normally see ❤

• Heart
Do you think we will get another docu like champions again? I hope we do I love all the inside day to day stuff we don't normally see ❤
I hope so. I love those.

Random thought: I love when Pep waves at his people in his box at the Etihad at various points throughout the game and not just after goals. He’s so in love with his family and friends. What a man.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hope so. I love those.

Random thought: I love when Pep waves at his people in his box at the Etihad at various points throughout the game and not just after goals. He’s so in love with his family and friends. What a man.
Yes it’s so cute when he looks up. I’m pretty sure it was his kids bc Maria posted at the game today.

sound on please

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love how he’s been the manager for 7 years is it! And he still never gets fed up of winning. 95 mins they’ve just scored the winner & he’s still shouting & pointing for them to sort themselves out. The passion 🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I love how he’s been the manager for 7 years is it! And he still never gets fed up of winning. 95 mins they’ve just scored the winner & he’s still shouting & pointing for them to sort themselves out. The passion 🥵🥵🥵
Yes! Even when winning, he knows there’s still chances for improvement. I would like to have his brain - to be SO skillled and tactical at something. He’s quite something.
From the newspaper today for all the Pep and Stones' lovers ❤
[/QUOTE
What a moment. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes! Even when winning, he knows there’s still chances for improvement. I would like to have his brain - to be SO skillled and tactical at something. He’s quite something.

What a moment. :love:
His brain is what fascinates me the most. Because he never went to uni, just played football and then managed. But can speak 5 languages, is completely critical and intelligent, etc. can pick things up and perfect them like golf, etc. then he’s funny and sarcastic. he’s perfect really.

• Heart
His brain is what fascinates me the most. Because he never went to uni, just played football and then managed. But can speak 5 languages, is completely critical and intelligent, etc. can pick things up and perfect them like golf, etc. then he’s funny and sarcastic. he’s perfect really.
The fact that he learned German as an adult is mind blowing. He is an international treasure.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There’s a tweet on Twitter , obvs, about Martinez being suspended when United face Barca and a few ppl using pep memes to reply. He’s such an icon. I couldn’t love him more

E59C1656-F1AE-4C3A-B416-A3694D02796B.png
8CE9021D-15D2-4E4D-BD13-EE4DC1E01C20.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.