Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute class. He’s so unselfish and professional and astute. “He needs time.” I can’t think of any other manager who shows this much respect to rivals. Pep is one of a kind.
100% this. Barca fans must be so mad that he admits to how great Madrid is. If people can’t admit he is one of the greatest footballing managers they are idiots. They always say things like he need to manage some random side with no money etc. Well no, he doesn’t have to 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
100% this. Barca fans must be so mad that he admits to how great Madrid is. If people can’t admit he is one of the greatest footballing managers they are idiots. They always say things like he need to manage some random side with no money etc. Well no, he doesn’t have to 😂.
He also has repeatedly praised and expressed admiration for Sir Alex which confuses and pisses some people off. :ROFLMAO: “He’ll never be as good as FERGIE.” Um, he just said that himself. It‘s so funny to watch him be classy and gracious and watch the haters grow more confused by it. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, no, he has demonstrated beyond a doubt what a talented manager he is. He doesn’t need to “prove himself” by managing some poverty club to satisfy the jealous and resentful knobs. (These are the same knobs who would wee in their pants with excitement if Pep ever did join their clubs, btw.)

• Heart
OMG my two absolute favourites together!! Also massive relief that Pep is at Mercedes and not at Red Bull. Thanks so much for posting.
I always knew he was a man of taste, this is the photo of a lot of dreams! 🤣 No problem lovey!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
F657E021-FDD9-4167-9C92-ACC6B7819F2C.jpeg
6AA96BD0-5672-4E79-855F-0256F0F71074.jpeg
70BFDBA9-4B66-4A18-8B35-251B017495FE.jpeg

Cris is lucky. Pep is lucky, she’s stunning and the chillest
wag there ever was

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All the children are very good looking. I’m happy too that they all are together for holidays. Maria is there but not in pics

• Heart
I saw somewhere that Pep wasn't too nice to Martin Brundell on the F1 grid. I didn't watch it but Pep was annoyed with Martin asking him about football is this true?

I saw somewhere that Pep wasn't too nice to Martin Brundell on the F1 grid. I didn't watch it but Pep was annoyed with Martin asking him about football is this true?
To be fair to pep, sky had already collared him for an interview pre race and asked about football. Sky Germany collared him for an interview. He was then asked on the grid by Martin. I’m all for grid interviews but ask him some different questions, like why he’s with Mercedes and not the dodgy sponsor they share with McLaren

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s been flaunting it on the golf course for the OKX sponsorship. His shoes look a tad big for him and aren’t golf shoes for a man that frequents the course
F87CD738-147C-44ED-B455-C7AFEE228710.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.