Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s a walking advertising board and I love it. Puma shoes and clothes. He’s probably got a sneaky watch deal going and of course he’s promoting himself with the hat
it’s good business for Cristina bc she owns a store that stocks all that product and then has great relations with brands bc pep is a free billboard. Win win for business and win win for supporting his wife’s business. What a guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That gravely voice and sultry eyes. Jesus. 🥵 Take me now, papi.

He’s only 51. I wished he’d gotten a longer extension. But I’ll take it! Two more guaranteed years with the sexy boss man.❤ I’m very happy.

• Heart
No idea what he’s saying, but I want him to keep saying it. :love:
😂

I cannot understand a lick of Catalan. It’s so different from Spanish. I think he speaks of some event 😂 but yeah say whatever you want Papi and smile at same time.

• Heart
B2A81D8A-DAF1-4C67-B0FF-02232A589AA1.jpeg

cris to me is the ultimate wag. She gorgeous, absolutely natural and has been with pep since a teen. she has her own successful business which was a family business so not something pep did for her. No cheating scandals that we know of. They look so happy together. Jealous of both of them. I’m not into threesomes but maybe them lol

5386492B-392D-4FB3-AA2F-88830E192F5B.jpeg

Also b&w papa is always so hot

• Heart
View attachment 1769330

cris to me is the ultimate wag. She gorgeous, absolutely natural and has been with pep since a teen. she has her own successful business which was a family business so not something pep did for her. No cheating scandals that we know of. They look so happy together. Jealous of both of them. I’m not into threesomes but maybe them lol

View attachment 1769332

Also b&w papa is always so hot
They look so good together! So hot and in love after all these years. Cris is a boss, I think she’s fabulous. ❤ And yes, b&w papi is sexy!

• Heart
I miss him too

I love seeing him with his old players and how most of them still love him so much.

with Kimmich at pre season friendly with bayern in usa and with kimmich while at bayern

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.