Pep Guardiola

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a tweet on Twitter , obvs, about Martinez being suspended when United face Barca and a few ppl using pep memes to reply. He’s such an icon. I couldn’t love him more

View attachment 1711610View attachment 1711611
These are hilarious. :ROFLMAO:
Pep lives in everyone's head rent free πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
They’re fascinated by him. They want to be him. They want him on their side. But we have him! And hopefully for many more years. I’d be as excited to see Pep in person at a match as I am the players.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Papi looks stressed in the press conference
I just watched it. He sounded pissed off. Hopefully, it’s nothing more than just having a bad day and lacking patience with the repetitive questions.

He looks so good in gray.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I'd get pissed with reporters asking the same questions over and over plus they know pep doesn't answer financial questions

• Heart
I think I'd get pissed with reporters asking the same questions over and over plus they know pep doesn't answer financial questions
They do ask some of the most daft questions, look what Tuchel got asked when Chelsea was up for sale. If I was asked some of these questions I'd be like piss off and ask the club not me. πŸ˜†

• Heart
@Just Drive i need to stop working on the Pep book to write my Christmas stories but I’m just proof reading what I have so far and one of the bits is just πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.