Pep Guardiola #7 β€œI Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Phil or Erling in training πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ meanwhile Chelsea have cropped even more players meaning arsenal will probably walk all over them tonight πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Reactions: 3
No Phil or Erling in training πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ meanwhile Chelsea have cropped even more players meaning arsenal will probably walk all over them tonight πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
Of course Cole Palmer is ill when Arsenal play them,Chelsea's one really dangerous player.Arse will steamroller them.:cautious:I wonder what's up with Phil?.We need him.

I have a suspicion that Erling will be out for awhile but I didn’t know anything was wrong with Phil. That’s bad news.

• Sad
I have a suspicion that Erling will be out for awhile but I didn’t know anything was wrong with Phil. That’s bad news.
Given his form recently,Haaland being out isn't as big a loss as Foden.I hope they're both back for the Brighton game though.

• Heart
Proper pisses me off that clubs seem to try harder against us but just let Arsenal walk all over them like literally goal after goal 😑😑😑

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Proper pisses me off that clubs seem to try harder against us but just let Arsenal walk all over them like literally goal after goal 😑😑😑
At least goal difference will be irrelevant if we win all our games. Fingers crossed 🀞

Reactions: 2
At least goal difference will be irrelevant if we win all our games. Fingers crossed 🀞
Won't it go to GD if we all win our remaining games πŸ€” lemme do some math

If we win all 6 we finish on 91 Arsenal have a maximum 12 points left so could only finish on 89 πŸ€”

Totally get this! I’m sick of being told we play boring football! We can’t play proper football against teams that just sit in the penalty box! Fair play to the few teams that turn up and give it a go!

Reactions: 5
duck Everton for being one of the several bastard clubs who voted against City but the gobshites just beat Liverpool! πŸŽ‰ 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big game tonight.We literally cannot afford to drop any points from here on out.Everton did us a big favour by beating Liverpool, but Arsenal still look so dangerous. πŸ’™ πŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 5