Pep Guardiola #7 “I Want My Warriors”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll join in on your manifesting because you need to come here you’d absolutely love it the weather isn’t the best but the football and some food places are the best.

I’m just glad it’s pay day this week because you’d think I was earning City players money the way I’ve been spending the past few weeks.

Reactions: 5

Kev looking as fresh as a daisy.Jack,Rodri and Erl look absolutely wasted.

I’m so glad this partnership is finished. Pep looks good though - Pep probably said don't make me look like a twat like the lads. LOL.

View attachment 2949402

Kev looking as fresh as a daisy.Jack,Rodri and Erl look absolutely wasted.
haha not surprised by jack. Why is Erling in practice kit or whatever that is? Rodri you deserve it. Kevin probably had one sip of champagne.

Reactions: 4
I just had an exciting moment, I'm out with the husband for our anniversary and Pep just walked past me in the restaurant.

Husband said 'Oh look its pep' and I then gawped at him.

So gutted I didn't ask for a photo, I was hoping he would leave before we did.

Reactions: 8
Omg how thrilling! Can you share what restaurant or general area and type of food? Who was he with?

Omg how thrilling! Can you share what restaurant or general area and type of food? Who was he with?
It was a high end Japanese restaurant in Manchester! He came in alone, but looked like he may have been with family, so I didn't want to go over and interrupt!

Food was really good too!

Reactions: 6
That is amazing!! Lucky you! Are you still there? Don’t leave yet. Linger in case you see him again! Order a few desserts.

That is amazing!! Lucky you! Are you still there? Don’t leave yet. Linger in case you see him again! Order a few desserts.
We have left now, I could see him whilst eating dinner though, so clearly classes as I had dinner with Pep doesn't it

Interesting move but I wish Vinny would stay with Burnley and keep working with them. Prem is hard - esp for a team that got promoted. But to go from a team that got relegated again to a team like Bayern? Munich ownership is gonna toss him out the moment the team doesn’t perform how they want. Or move to a diff team in bundesliga or la Liga

Reactions: 6
I love Vinny but I don’t think the City job would be suitable for him if he goes Bayern and wins the lot my view would obviously be swayed but 5 wins at Burnley this season just doesn’t scream Pep’s successor to me

Reactions: 4