Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
On reflection I’m sad. Who’s going to keep me entertained in the wag department now. Back to Sashas tik toks and Annie v LG I go
---
Ines at her last dress fitting
But when is the wedding, how quickly do you grow when pregnant? I’m just worried I’m going to miss Ruben in a suit because he’s trying to avoid the ex and has gone to Miami for hot boy summer instead

• Heart
Reactions: 7

futbolista

VIP Member
I remember Bernardo & Ines’s NYC trip. There’s a pic of him on a bike, one of him eating a big slice of pizza, and a pic of both of them at a rooftop restaurant. The restaurant pic may include the realtor, but I’d have to check.

Kyle’s hotel slippers are hilarious. To be fair, they can be really comfy. :ROFLMAO:
---
---
Their cake looks incredible!
Ah yeah just checked ines nyc stories. This time last year. They did hang out with him. Maybe he has nyc loft rentals. He’s also friends with Kalvin Phillips.

the cake looks beautiful - maybe vanilla. I love a classic vanilla cake with buttercream frosting.

Ines second dress looks beautiful too. As does his second suit. But I need more Ruben dammit

IMG_0224.jpeg

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Thank you
someone posted it in the Ruben thread but this could be a reason he’s trying to escape england
I'm not sure Annie's post was actually that rude unless I'm missing something? It wasn't about "Kyle's 3 sons", it was about "our 3 sons", in the same way that Lauryn posted about the 1 child she shares with Kyle.

I've no doubt that all the adults involved in this saga have said and done hurtful things at various points, but this one feels like nothing, really?

futbolista

VIP Member
I’m so glad the boss is enjoying his holiday.

I like that he’s really taking it all in. Abu Simbel really is a marvel. It’s super impressive.

I rewatched Mateo’s video. This kid is an absolute delight. He was so sweet when he mentioned City’s close squad. He sounded almost nervous. I hope he makes friends straightaway and the guys aren’t too cliquey. ❤ He already fits in with the team’s terrible signatures. That looks like “Rue” at the 9:00 mark.

Friends, please help me with this non-City thing. 🤣
I think I’m fairly decent with identifying regional accents after all these years, but are these chickens scouse or mackem?? Or neither? @futbolista have you seen this one? It’s driving me crazy. Typically, the ads we get with British characters are in Received Pronunciation. This one is the first I’ve seen with a regional accent.
Peps vacation looks so nice. They are so cute. Love it.

Mateo looks happy and excited. 🩵

I haven’t seen that twix commercial before! Not great with accents minus the obvious ones lol

Rodolfo’s leaving?? Nooooo. :( And for the MLS, why? (And Texas of all places. Austin is the normal bit but still.)

---

Ah interesting, thank you.
Ugh nooooooo why rodolfo. Another disciple of the pep academy.

• Heart

CheekyVimto99

VIP Member
I've bought a big picture frame like BIG so I'm screenshotting all the pictures from the premier League win fa cup and last night's champs league , get them printed (thanks free prints) and I'm gonna try and make a big collage type thing 😁 wish me luck I'm the least crafty person alive 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ve had a change of heart…

If Gundo doesn’t want to win the quadruple with us then fuck him, yeah I said it….

Sara isn’t going to be happy anywhere in the world unless she’s locked in a room with Gundo and that’s a fact.

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Sally

VIP Member
View attachment 2279256
do we think Cancelo tried to make amends during the wedding? I haven’t seen him be linked to anywhere

kyle really made it sound like they were going together but maybe if his kids are still in school he might have wanted to do sports day instead
I quite like Cancelo's 3 piece suit. Looks smart. The hair, well nah.
As for him coming back to City I wonder how Pep feels about this. Suppose he could let him rot in the reserves. But if he does return he better get on him knees snd grovel. Not everyone forgives and forgets.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I had a dream his nudes leaked and he was large and we all came here to discuss it and your response was "don't worry guys, I'll take care of it" and dream-me found it hilarious 😂
Can you imagine 😂 I reckon he’a got good Argentine steak. We need some good nudes the last good nudes I saw were Ryan Phillippe’s he fills his boxers.

Yeah @Donald23 loads of lads wear boxers under their swim shorts it’s because the mesh in the shorts can irritate them and because when the shorts are wet they cling to everything so the middle leg imprint would be show.

• Heart
  • Haha

futbolista

VIP Member
If Gundo’s really leaving it’s Sara pushing for the move no doubt about it, he’d be more than happy to retire at City.

Send that witch down to see the Titanic, I’m joking. I’m so invested in that story rich rich people are so stupid
Gundo def would stay and I can see Tourism board who’s pushing for a move.

Lol @olivia321 if I had that kind of money I would not go in a janky submarine that’s for sure

• Heart